Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds inform Trump he is target likely to be indicted

Feedback Score
    So now he is officially indicted, or will be next Tuesday. The cat's out of the bag. I must say though that I hope his legal team fights to keep any trial in Florida, not have it moved to the Libtard D.C. area. The "crime" took place in Florida, that's where the case should be tried if it gets that far. We are officially a Banana Republic.....
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    He better stop kneecapping Desantis. He might be begging for a pardon soon. But yeah, this is next-level banana republic stuff.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My little Brother was in Haiti with an "A Team" and those guys sole purpose was to attempt to restore Law and Order during a Political Coup.
    He told me there were just in his township three murders and hour for the first eight hours and the next day it had slowed down to two murders an hour.
    Now in America if you get attacked, your most likely to be shot, in Haiti, your much more likely to be hacked to death with a Machete. Let me explain to you how being hacked to death with a Machete isn't something you want to experiance.
    Even the Machete's down there are some Third World trash, that's more akin to a lawnmower blade than than Cutlery.

But the really neat part was that all of the Politicans were the first to go and the killing was accross party lines, didn't matter if you were the Mayor or Dog Catcher, if someone had a real beef, they were going to settle a score on you.
    And I've read enough about the Russian Revolution to know once they get the iron in their hands and the killing starts, it's often difficult to stop and mistakes are made.

So I watch the News and read a bit of History and take comfort in the fact that if we are ever really taken over by Facists they will come from the Left and if they can achieve their goals folks like AOC are going to be lined up against a wall and shot. Politicans lined up and shot, Homosexuals lined up and shot, Corrupt Reporters lined up and shot.
    Homey don't like no disodents.
    Last edited by Averageman; 06-08-23 at 20:51.

Feedback Score
    Bring it.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Bring it.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    SOunds like it has been brought, charges at least.

Espionage Act…. After the use of whole Dossier debacle, they choose to use Espionage? F them.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    More mainstream commie media majic to delude the American people and distract them from a real issue. Notice that the headlines today are about Trump and the made up charges designed to try to keep him from running for President, while what should be a real story isn't even mentioned... Biden's corruption and treason by taking a $5 million dollar bribe for political influence proven by the documents that the corrupt and politicized FBI is trying to hide from lawmakers. That is what should be the headline of every news agency today.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    We have crossed the Rubican .

I really have to think about this and the ramifications of America becoming a one party rule.

What I do know is the Republican party isn't worth a tinkers damn. So it will be up to the people to restore the Republic, or watch the world descend into a new dark age with the marxist take over of the USA.

Feedback Score
    Why even pay any attention anymore? The government and the global elites are criminal syndicate. Including the national media, the NY Times, and WAPO. Are we surprised when the Sinaloa Cartel deep sixes someone? It's no different for the DOJ.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Endless investigations, multiple impeachments, multiple indictments... just another day in Trump against Washington corruption. Sad thing is... some on the right think Trump is the problem.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 06-09-23 at 06:35.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    We have crossed the Rubican .

I really have to think about this and the ramifications of America becoming a one party rule.

What I do know is the Republican party isn't worth a tinkers damn. So it will be up to the people to restore the Republic, or watch the world descend into a new dark age with the marxist take over of the USA.
    After what they did with the recent spending bill as one example, it should be obvious that they are all on one side... which isn't the American side of things. McCarthy is the one who put the funding in the bill for the 80,000 armed IRS agents for crying out loud!!! This country isn't on the down slide. It is sounding it's death knell. It's just a matter of what will be in place afterwards.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast