Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy calls 911, There’s 8 foot tall space aliens in my backyard!

Feedback Score

Guy calls 911, There’s 8 foot tall space aliens in my backyard!

Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something falling from sky

https://www.8newsnow.com/investigato...ent=share-link

On April 30 around 11:50 p.m., a Las Vegas Metro police officer’s body camera video recorded as something streaked low across the sky. Several people across eastern California, Nevada and Utah reported seeing the flash, according to the American Meteor Society.

Sources tell the 8 News Now Investigators that it is likely something crashed into the yard, but exactly what remained unclear more than a month later. Drone video showed a circular imprint in the dirt.

About 40 minutes later, a man called 911, saying he and his family saw something fall from the sky and that there were two moving things in his northwest valley backyard.

Caller: There’s like an 8-foot person beside it and another one is inside us and it has big eyes and it’s looking at us — and it’s still there,” the caller told a dispatcher.

Dispatcher: OK, where is this on your property?

Caller: In my backyard. I swear to God this is not a joke, this is actually — we’re terrified.

Dispatcher: So, there’s two people, there’s two subjects in your backyard?

Caller: Correct and they’re very large. They’re like 8 foot, 9 feet, 10 foot. They look like aliens to us. Big eyes. They have big eyes. Like, I can’t explain it, and big mouth. They’re shiny eyes and they’re human. They’re 100% not human.

Dispatcher: OK.

The Metro police call log the 8 News Now Investigators obtained shows several other family members confirmed the sighting to police.

The dispatcher sent two officers to the home to investigate. The 8 News Now Investigators obtained body camera video from both of the officers.

“I’m so nervous right now,” one officer said as he is preparing to drive to the house. “I have butterflies bro — saw a shooting star and now these people say there’s aliens in their backyard.”

“What did you see?” one officer asked a witness.

“It was like a big creature,” one witness said.

“A big creature?” the officer asked.

“Yea, more than 10 feet tall,” the witness replied.

“I’m not going to BS, you guys. One of my partners said they saw something fall out of the sky, too,” the officer said. “So that’s why I’m kind of curious. Did you see anything land in your backyard?”
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Man, the government will do ANYTHING to keep Trump out of office . It's almost plausible that they've known about aliens for years and weren't going to tell us, but now they have no choice.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How this encounter should have ended:

It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Delete
    Last edited by StainlessSteelRat; 06-08-23 at 09:09. Reason: Delete

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Let me go out on a limb here and say no one took a quality pic or has video.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Let me go out on a limb here and say no one took a quality pic or has video.
    Really though, did the guy and his wife not have cell phones? It takes about 5 seconds to start phone video. If they had time to call police and stand around saying "they're still there", you'd think they could have hit record on their cell phones...

Not necessarily questioning the validity of their story, you would just think that in today's age of every phone having a camera, they would want to get a picture or video. If it had been my house, i would have my wife start recording while i tested out the effectiveness of my 110 gr Barnes 300BLK ammo

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Meth is a crazy drug..........
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Meth is a crazy drug..........
    Exactly. Let's see a picture of the caller, no doubt some toothless wonder with a Nick Nolte hairdo that has been up for a week straight.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Exactly. Let's see a picture of the caller, no doubt some toothless wonder with a Nick Nolte hairdo that has been up for a week straight.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast