Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Forward Control Design Parts and Tools

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you for your feedback! I'm rather impatient, I like to have problems solved as quickly as possible. The older JCW with machine engravings was from 2019 I think, but we make things for you guys, I rarely keep things for myself, that wrench was used on our test guns sometimes, and once used, it can't be sold as new. I wanted to get you taken care of, JCW has been out of stock for a while (still are), I'm glad you found one from our friends at Revival Defense
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Picked up a new BCM complete lower and replaced the safety with a FCD 50 degree ambi, installed the FCD augmented bolt catch - dimpled and replaced the mag release with the FCD dimpled. Prefer these when working dry in the basement to the Geissele bolt catch and mag release. Now I need to buy several more. Will probably stick with currently installed Radian safeties but will definitely use FCD ambi 50 degree safeties going forward.
    Last edited by jdavis6576; 08-13-23 at 17:11.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I’ll be replacing my Schmid ambis with FCD.

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis6576 View Post
    Picked up a new BCM complete lower and replaced the safety with a FCD 50 degree ambi, installed the FCD augmented bolt catch - dimpled and replaced the mag release with the FCD dimpled. Prefer these when working dry in the basement to the Geissele bolt catch and mag release. Now I need to buy several more. Will probably stick with currently installed Radian safeties but will definitely use FCD ambi 50 degree safeties going forward.

Feedback Score
    All my Radian ambi's have been swapped out to FCD 50's. I like the roll pin design of the FCD over the pin and spring on the Radian. And I feel the action is mo better on the FCD over the Radian too. I also like the lever options that FCD has.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789