Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Bullets 77T

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

American Bullets 77T

Supposed to be the same as a Sierra 77 TMK.
    https://www.creedmoorsports.com/prod...rican-practice

Anyone have experience to share?
    Last edited by MarshallDodge; 06-23-23 at 15:04. Reason: Title

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
    Supposed to be the same as a Sierra 77 TMK.
    https://www.creedmoorsports.com/prod...rican-practice

Anyone have experience to share?
    No experience, but Thank You for sharing

Feedback Score
    I have some and cannot tell any difference between them and the TMK. They shoot just like the TMK with both Varget and 8208XBR out to 600y which is as far as I’ve gone with them. I haven’t shot a coyote with one yet which is what I’ve used the Sierra for because they’re absolutely devastating (but definitely not fur friendly). I’m pretty confident the American Bullet Co will do the same because I think they are the same.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB62 View Post
    I have some and cannot differentiate between them and the TMK. They shoot just like the TMK with both Varget and 8208XBR out to 600y which is as far as I’ve gone with them. I haven’t shot a coyote with one yet which is what I’ve used the Sierra for because they’re absolutely devastating (but definitely not fur friendly). I’m pretty confident the American Bullet Co will do the same because I think they are the same.
    Sooo, are they Green tipped? I'm toying with these, Sierra TMKs are not to be found that I can see. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Yes, green tip. They look, feel, and taste like tipped matchkings.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB62 View Post
    Yes, green tip. They look, feel, and taste like tipped matchkings.
    I just ordered 500 so will let ya know when I get them. I have always shot the blem 77 from Nosler with good results but they seem to vary a little here and there, especially after I bought a box of "reg" MK Sierra's and they seemed a tad better than the blem Nosler's. Will update as we go along. have you loaded any? What style gun are you shooting these out of, bolt/AR, etc? Thanks for any info.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Someone on accurateshooter said they are TMKs repackaged.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Someone on accurateshooter said they are TMKs repackaged.
    Well, that's good to know. Sierra must be sending all their TMK over to Creedmoor because there is NOT a single place, I can find that has the dam things in stock! I always loved the 30cal ones and still have a fair amount but the 22s are non-existent as far as I can see, LOL After shooting some reg 77 Sierra's out of my Tikka and mixing in the Blem Nosler's I was getting some different results out of the Nosler's and actually better results with the 1st run 77 MKs so I wanted to try these. I shot a fair amount yesterday of both so I'll get around and post some info over in the 77 grain Nosler thread, just gotta compile some of my notes.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Wondering if the 75gr BT they have is repackaged Hornady Match?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Here's the quote from accurateshooter:

I was listening to the precision rifle media podcast. They had the owner of creedmoor sports on. They chatted about american bullet company bullets. The match bullet line are over runs they buy and sell cheaper. So yes thats a sierra 77gr tmk bought in bulk and repackaged The practice bullet line are what sounds like seconds but he didnt say that word.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast