Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Noveske Gen 4 Lower VS. Radian Weapons A-DAC Ambidextrous Billet AR-15 Lower

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Question Noveske Gen 4 Lower VS. Radian Weapons A-DAC Ambidextrous Billet AR-15 Lower

Looking to stock up on Tier 1 lowers...

Unlimited budget.

What should I choose?

https://noveske.com/products/gen-4-lower-receiver/

VS.

https://www.radianweapons.com/en/rec...lower-receiver

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    If you are looking to “stock up,” then the answer is all of them. Or whatever you think is “most cool.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    If you are looking to “stock up,” then the answer is all of them. Or whatever you think is “most cool.”
    Agreed. What I don't get is the "stock up" for "teir 1" lowers, are you going for quantity and quality? I say this because if you want 2 or 3 good lowers from Radian or Noveske okay you've got some quality stuff, if you are looking for quantity, I would say Aero lowers or BCM. The latter of which seems to be jumping up more and more these days.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Noveske if you want to buy a lifestyle brand and look cool. Radian if you want actual features.

The Noveske is not true ambi, as it lacks a right side bolt lock, and many other lowers offer the same features, just without the Noveske rollmark (KAC IWS, CMT UHP15-SSA, SanTan Tactical STT-15, Spike's Tactical Billet Gen2, Fortis License, etc.). The Radian offers true ambi (much rarer), and has the A-DAC feature, which I personally find extremely nice for admin locking of the bolt and also for clearing malfunctions (it's been super helpful in being able to clear a FTE quickly during force-on-force). Other true ambi lowers include LMT MARS-L, ADM UIC, LWRC, PWS MK1 MOD 2-M, and MVB Industries paired with a Norgon if you really want that ambi mag release (the left side mag release is the feature I use the least and honestly don't care much about, compared to the right side bolt lock and bolt release).
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Do you want it for features, resale & value, or cool factor?

Noveske = Resale

Radian = Features

Whatever you like best for coolness factor.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Agreed with the general consensus, go with Radian if you actually need the ambi features. Personally I’d go LMT MARS-L.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    2nd this. This is the lower I would buy
    nawai

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I don't own one single "cool" lower. "cool" by internet h0m0 standards that is.

I'd love to get a BCM lower and one of those Colt US Gov property lowers. The ambi gay stuff isn't my thing though.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I don't own one single "cool" lower. "cool" by internet h0m0 standards that is.

I'd love to get a BCM lower and one of those Colt US Gov property lowers. The ambi gay stuff isn't my thing though.
    Ambi lowers come with a free case of Bud Light.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast