Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Noveske Gen 4 Lower VS. Radian Weapons A-DAC Ambidextrous Billet AR-15 Lower

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks. I chose not to get the Redi-Catch based on this thread. Perhaps I misunderstood but I don't want to practice a manual of arms for something that may stick if I push on it too hard under stress.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I hope you ran that test multiple times (as in several five round groups) before saying that the BCM has terrible accuracy. 3 MOA isn’t exciting but it’s about right for that ammo, actually pretty good given all of those other circumstances.

If you did, and the Aero is still hitting 1 MOA, that’s a hell of a barrel and you got very lucky. That doesn’t mean that the BCM is inaccurate. MOA guns on the internet is just like everything else, mostly bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    We did run it with three different shooters to remove shooter error from the equation and 3" was the best from the bcm.
    We did not try different ammo as I have several cases of each and no other ammo. I should try other ammo ad I didn't even think of it being picky with ammo (another poster mentioned this).

Thanks for the input,I appreciate it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234