Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta ARX-100

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Yea they got tested for durability in shipping.
    Well dang! They should charge more for that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Did very many of the FDE version make it to the market?
    As far as I could tell, it seemed like they only did 2 runs of the FDE version. So they are pretty rare. I'm not sure how many they actually made though.

Feedback Score
    Thread needs some ARX pics.

Last edited by 556Cliff; 08-15-23 at 20:50.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    A very cool gun. Beretta needs to mold some MLock rails into that baby and some steel QD sockets and reissue it.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    A very cool gun. Beretta needs to mold some MLock rails into that baby and some steel QD sockets and reissue it.
    I'd love it if it had some QD sockets. M-LOK I'm not such a fan of, but I still agree with you since it's another thing on the list that might get people interested in the ARX again. I'd actually really like it if the side rails were removable to just leave you with a smooth handguard.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
    I'd actually really like it if the side rails were removable to just leave you with a smooth handguard.
    Absolutely. This was a major fail on Beretta's part. Otherwise, I really like the rifle.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I agree. I was just saying from a marketing angle. I used to swap rails all the time (Scar 17, etc) but with recent guns I decided I like sticking to the pic rails. They are more secure in my opinion anyway.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    but with recent guns I decided I like sticking to the pic rails. They are more secure in my opinion anyway.
    And they really are, it's hard to argue otherwise. I see attachment systems like Keymod and M-LOK as a sideways step more than anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123