Thread: Rare Breed trigger or WOT ( Wide Open Trigger ) NFA letter inbound

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Rare Breed trigger or WOT ( Wide Open Trigger ) NFA letter inbound

A friend of a friend story. Guy buys one of the above triggers , both are the same company I think. Guy buys 3 off GB, then receives a letter from NFA saying you are in possession of 3 machine guns.....

Contacted a lawyer and lawyer said he is working on 3 of these cases and it cost about $5k to get it cleared off his name.

Said he couldn't just destroy them or give them back....

Anyone else heard of this nightmare, or is this old news stuff?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As I recall, there was a particular seller (or perhaps more than on) on GB that got popped and rolled over. Turned over his customer list, and the ATF has been going after those people. IIRC, Big Daddy Unlimited also got popped and turned over their customer list, but I'm not sure about that one.

Rare Breed OTOH didn't keep customer lists, so when the ATF came knocking there was nothing for them to turn over.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Several youtube videos showing agents showing up asking for them. Right now people can turn in.

RBT and WOT are not the same company.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    As I recall, there was a particular seller (or perhaps more than on) on GB that got popped and rolled over. Turned over his customer list, and the ATF has been going after those people. IIRC, Big Daddy Unlimited also got popped and turned over their customer list, but I'm not sure about that one.

Rare Breed OTOH didn't keep customer lists, so when the ATF came knocking there was nothing for them to turn over.
    Well of course both are denying they turned over customer list.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford