Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The new trijicon hotness has arrived!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    It'll be interesting to overlay the window sizes of the various Trijicon red dots. It seems like the HD and RCR have slightly taller windows than the RMR but not quite as tall as the circular SRO window.

RMHD2-C-3200002_50MOA_Reticle_w_3.25MOA_RedDot_.png

RCR1-C-3300001_RedDot_3.25MOA_.png

Feedback Score
    Glad to see them finally making some enhancements like top loading battery, enclosed emitter optic, and multiple-reticle types. Definitely a good start.

It looks like only the RMR HD will have the multi-reticle option though, and not the RCR. Anyone know if they plan to release a RCR with multiple reticle options?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    It seems like the HD and RCR have slightly taller windows than the RMR but not quite as tall as the circular SRO window.
    That would be a good compromise. I LOVE the SRO, but it's a tall sight for sure.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    The way they did the screws on the RCR is ridiculous.
    nawai

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    You mean the mounting screws of that Mailbox?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    How else could that have done it with keeping the rmr footprint, and not requiring an adapter plate?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    How else could that have done it with keeping the rmr footprint, and not requiring an adapter plate?
    This goes back to the root problem for pistol RDS. The mounting options suck. And no, I don't have the answer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looking more than a bit like an ACRO, but I guess there are only a certain amount of ways to build a box.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    This goes back to the root problem for pistol RDS. The mounting options suck. And no, I don't have the answer.
    You're not wrong. I am just glad they stuck with their standard footprint and it won't require it to sit higher because of added plates.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    You're not wrong. I am just glad they stuck with their standard footprint and it won't require it to sit higher because of added plates.
    True. A new pattern would be a terrible idea.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast