Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we trending towards a purge?

Feedback Score

Are we trending towards a purge?

I have been telling clients and friends for some time now that the USA and other countries will see an uprising against woke BS by young men. It will start with white young men and if they don't go full retard racial then they might be joined by black and latino young men.

This has the chance of becoming very violent i.e. the Brown shirts of early Nazi rise to power.

Now The Hill has published a piece showing how young men are identifying as conservative or very conservative.

I had shared this thought with a friend of mine that has twin sons in their late 20's and he replied he is shocked at how conservative and violent his boys and their friends talk. These men want a purge of liberals.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-conservative/

Feedback Score
    Good, let me know where to join..

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I think trans rage is going to become more of a thing, a doctor cutting boobs and peckers off 14 year old's better start thinking more about security.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Don't threaten us with a good time.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have to say, my boys turned out more conservative than I expected coming out of an EXTREMELY (all caps) liberal school district.

They are not fans of the BS.

Proud papa, at least I did one thing right in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Now The Hill has published a piece showing how young men are identifying as conservative or very conservative.

I had shared this thought with a friend of mine that has twin sons in their late 20's and he replied he is shocked at how conservative and violent his boys and their friends talk. These men want a purge of liberals.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-conservative/
    My Son is in this very same age range and I agree with you and have seen this with my own eyes for 4 plus years.
    The anger is verging on rage and it is interesting because these guys have some valid reasons to be pissed off and they can tell you and show you exactly why they feel they got the short end of the stick.
    They feel like they've been screwed by the Liberals and they are more than a little pissed that we allowed that to happen selling their birth right down the river.

Feedback Score
    This is the narrative that the left has been pushing, that the variant you mention of the racist or racial-based version becoming violent. I don’t see it as being nearly as widespread as you have kind of implied, I think. No doubt there are fringe elements. Well I don’t doubt that there is definitely a polarization and a strong, conservative movement among the young, I see it more as a social movement that makes fun of, rather than attacks the leftist ideology. Something like Joe Rogan, and Bill Maher. Not your Prototypical right wing reactionaries, but definitely someone who has seen the excess of the left and does not identify with them.

I do think that the collectivist leftists are playing with fire with their continuation and exacerbation of the divide within the United States. They definitely have fully embraced that you are either with us or against us mentality With their intersectional compartmentalization of our society. The viewpoint on the right that the left is immoral has been scrubbed because of the religious undertones of it, but the left being godless doesn’t have that restriction. This continuation of the demonization of the right, I think will lead to excess on the left first.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    I have to say, my boys turned out more conservative than I expected coming out of an EXTREMELY (all caps) liberal school district.

They are not fans of the BS.

Proud papa, at least I did one thing right in my life.
    Kids taught or gifted with critical thinking will see right through the left wing lunacy.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    This is the narrative that the left has been pushing, that the variant you mention of the racist or racial-based version becoming violent.
    I'm not seeing this as racisit, it would seem to be more classist.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    One can only hope.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast