Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New BCM stuff released...

Feedback Score
    I was curious about the angled bolt/mount but I'm a believer. Feels like I could carry the rifle around using the MRO as a carry hadle. I'll be getting another one.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Feels like I could carry the rifle around using the MRO as a carry handle. I'll be getting another one.
    Impressions are subjective of course but I would say the same about the Midwest Industries T1 mount.

Feedback Score
    Any reviews on BCM Raider?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Any reviews on BCM Raider?
    Let me get some pics together. Good idea!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Let me get some pics together. Good idea!
    Looking forward to your pics and review. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    [QUOTE=ChattanoogaPhil;3151037]Looking forward to your pics and review. Thanks.[/

Thank you for the reminder!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

Thank you for the reminder!
    You're welcome.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    You're welcome.
    Brother, you need some cooler friends that aren't as lazy as me!!

Here are pics of the new Raider rail:

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast