M4 Feed Ramps
    H2 Buffer
    Extractor Spring
    SOCOM Barrel Profile
    14.5" Barrel Length balances multiple factors well
    Magpul Anti-Tilt Magazine Followers
    Magpul PMAG
    Improved Ammunition - Mk262, Mk318, M855A1

Not a surprising list to most people here, but a good reminder of the small but meaningful improvements that make the platform great today.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    So the M4A1 platform has put more enemy in the dirt than the M1 Garand? Garand in service through out all of WWII, Korea and into the early part of Viet Nam (1965). I guess there is really no absolute way to know, but call me skeptical.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    call me skeptical.

Yeah, but I consider the comment par for the click bait youtube course. If anything, its one of the more honest click bait comments, because it can be debated endlessly.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Yeah, but I consider the comment par for the click bait youtube course. If anything, its one of the more honest click bait comments, because it can be debated endlessly.
    True.

Feedback Score
    Did he say it has most kills or it is the deadliest. I watch his stuff but that was long winded and it was on while I was mixing a Manhattan on my day off, so I didn't catch everything.

Elcans are cool though.

Feedback Score
    He doesn’t define deadliest in the vid. I took it to mean the most capable rifle.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

The Deadliest Service Rifle Ever Fielded by The US Military; The M4A1

I’m pretty sure you’ve all put more thought into this already than he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Wake27; 08-15-23 at 20:28.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    The VC are the most equivalent to the Iraqi insurgents and Taliban, but we did not face an equivalent to the NVA in the GWOT. Using just ground forces, we lost 51,000 KIA in Vietnam (38,000 Army and 13,000 USMC). We haven't lost nearly that many (thank God) in the ME or Africa. The VC and NVA lost (conservatively) close to 1 million KIA, low-end estimates are 500K. The majority were probably from artillery and bombing, but when you look at our casualties also the cost is clear. Since the M16 was the most-issued weapon by our forces, and allowing for factoring out 7.62NATO arms (M14 and M60), I'd say the Black Rifle alone killed a couple hundred thousand enemy. Factoring out air and artillery and 7.62 in the GWOT do you guys really think we deep-sixed several hundred thousand with the M4A1 alone?
    I wonder how many were wounded, but not killed, due to medical technology. Can't recall if it was WWII or Korea when disease ceased killing more personnel than combat.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    So the M4A1 platform has put more enemy in the dirt than the M1 Garand? Garand in service through out all of WWII, Korea and into the early part of Viet Nam (1965). I guess there is really no absolute way to know, but call me skeptical.
    I'd agree

I'll bet the springfield from the civil war has more than the Garand even

Feedback Score
    GT said wide spread dissemination of these upgrades took 10 years. 2003 to 2013
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast