Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forward Controls Design - Nautilus muzzle timing device

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Would those be safe to use in timing a suppressor mount?

I'm guessing not because they crush, and centered or not, I can see the heat from a suppressor messing with the temper of the washer, no?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Would those be safe to use in timing a suppressor mount?

I'm guessing not because they crush, and centered or not, I can see the heat from a suppressor messing with the temper of the washer, no?
    My take is no as well. Crush washers are the debil when it comes to alignment for all the reasons, right?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Ah geez..... Duffy.... you spent time and resources on this when you coulda just engraved skulls and the word "tactical" on some of your products? Drilled holes and milled slots in something?

THIS is the kind of thing the whole industry should be doing-- new ideas that have actual merit. Come up with a product that offers something real instead of putting the money into advertisements dripping with what I call tactical badassery, to promote the same old thing in a different paint scheme or with more holes and slots.

I don't think this necessarily renders previous methods obsolete, but damn..... good thinkin' there, sir.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This looks like a very slick and useable option. Up till now I've used jam nuts to time muzzle devices. This appears to be better. Thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ned, I'll be in touch to buy another 1K of OCKS shortly

NVTS doesn't make conventional shims and washers obsolete, it's a far more intuitive and convenient way of doing it, for that reason (and that not everyone wants to spend $25 on a washer, though Precision Armament washers already cost that), we won't stop carrying less expensive options.

Swiss CNC in Montgomery, TX invented and patented it, they call it Smart Washer, NVTS is our designation.

I'll engrave some crap with Greek helmets and skulls just for you
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Ned, I'll be in touch to buy another 1K of OCKS shortly

NVTS doesn't make conventional shims and washers obsolete, it's a far more intuitive and convenient way of doing it, for that reason (and that not everyone wants to spend $25 on a washer, though Precision Armament washers already cost that), we won't stop carrying less expensive options.

Swiss CNC in Montgomery, TX invented and patented it, they call it Smart Washer, NVTS is our designation.

I'll engrave some crap with Greek helmets and skulls just for you
    Solid work. Just ordered a SOTAR NP3 cam pin for my suppressed SBR this morning. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    In stock for $25. That's right there with the current best offering (PA AccuWasher). Always great to have another solid option.

https://www.forwardcontrolsdesign.co...g-system-.html

"That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    Just ordered a SOTAR NP3 cam pin for my suppressed SBR this morning.
    Are you moving away from the V Seven cam pins?
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Are you moving away from the V Seven cam pins?
    No...still using in all my non KAC guns *except* for the full LMT EBCG...which is currently using the std LMT cam pin. I already have lost track of orientation (FML), so the SOTAR pin, with tons of positive user accounts, seemed like a great thing to try.

I have every confidence I will like it just as much as my V7's (which have been fantastic, btw).

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    I have every confidence I will like it just as much as my V7's (which have been fantastic, btw).
    Please post a review when you get it. I know you take steps to get the smoothest cycling possible and I wonder if NP3 alone can match the rounded corners in that regard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast