Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stacatto mags

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Stacatto mags

Stacatto has the black 16/17/20 rd mags. In stock

If you feel dangerous

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Thank you PB.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thank you .....but now I need another gun for the mags!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    “One is none, Four are Two”
    Something like that…..
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Buy some 16’s so you can get a C2
    PB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Buy some 16’s so you can get a C2
    PB
    Yeah there is a used one at LGS for $1700.......decisions, decisions....

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That gun after taxes is over $2500. Go for it.
    Pb

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    There’s a reason so many are on the used market. Once the Leviathan Tribe(leviathantribe.com then scroll down) paid influencers stopped peddling them the populace realized they purchased a 3.5 lb 9mm pistol the size of a house. If my wife didn’t buy me mine for becoming a father I’d have sold mine long ago. Go shoot a match before you invest in a Staccato and see how many are being shot. Then note how many are in the top 10 overall at the match. I guarantee you it’s single digits in both categories, and zero in the second.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    There’s a reason so many are on the used market. Once the Leviathan Tribe(leviathantribe.com then scroll down) paid influencers stopped peddling them the populace realized they purchased a 3.5 lb 9mm pistol the size of a house. If my wife didn’t buy me mine for becoming a father I’d have sold mine long ago. Go shoot a match before you invest in a Staccato and see how many are being shot. Then note how many are in the top 10 overall at the match. I guarantee you it’s single digits in both categories, and zero in the second.
    The C2, CS and P models are hardly the “Competitive Shooter” target market, they are definitely aimed at Duty or Concealed Carry.
    And yeah, the XC will likely never be a GM/M competition gun, but they make a fine, enjoyable Range Pistol.
    I saw some GunTube dork that has an XC he allegedly uses as an EDC piece, AIWB.
    Come on Man……..

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I see a fair amount of 2011 guns in matches. But the guys winning are often shooting $6k open guns. I see a lot of CZ guns which never worked for me. I just didn’t like my open CZ. But I see everything being shot in AZ. I see no gun that dominates matches except custom guns. I see a lot of Sigs too. Cheap and functional. But Stacatto is not a match gun. And if you don’t like a Stacatto, sell the gun and get something you like. Too many great guns to shoot a Stacatto that doesn’t suite you.

PB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast