Not really looking for a NFA paper work issues- there seems to be a lot of resources on that.

I’m looking more for : I’m sitting at home and I want a suppressor. And…

Online versus Local store: A local store rarely has the exact gun I want, so I assume that they won’t have what I want. And how do you know what is in stock at local stores- I haven’t seen them usually listed on websites. I guess I’m lucky here in CO that there are a lot of dealers that sell them- but that is a lot of places to go looking for what I want. Is there ‘Bud’s guns’ of suppressors?
What I want: I guess there are a lot of resources on first suppressor buys. I actually am looking for one for my MP5s, ARs (in 300, 556, and 7.62), a long range rifle one for 6.5C (but might as well get one rated for 300WIN), one for 9mm handgun, and one for 22lr (rifle shooting). Probably in that order. Probably get the first two now. I’m not a huge fan of one-for-all. I’ve never really done it with ARs- I build what I want and it stays that way.

On the which ones- I’ve tried to read reviews and watch videos, but I have to say, it is hard as crap to figure out what is what. I’m also not looking for the cheapest either. Where is the current best place to research them? I start watching vids and they are 5 years old, and sometimes you can’t even tell when an online article was written, and forum posts are usually not actual comparisions, just discussions about a single model.

I know some re-hash here, but I’ve never seen something about the buying/sourcing side because of the focus on paperwork.