Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hear ye hear ye, the Speaker of the House - Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA)

Feedback Score
    I am not pro McCarthy, but I am pro not being stupid. I think 8 Republicans siding with the marxist is stupid. I think we don't know all the ramifications of this action.

My fear is that the Republicans will be forced to put up a true Rhino for Speaker that is so left the Marxist will support him. So the Republicans potentially have set themselves up to look like they can't govern. How will this effect the election is the problem.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nearly everyone here complains about RINO's. When you have a handful of Republican's who try hold the inept leadership accountable, you also complain.

Gaetz is one of a few who are trying to stop the UniParty charade we've been suffering under for 50 years. If you don't get that, yet again, check your level of brainwashing.

To answer the question in another thread, no, there is literally ZERO chance of a civil war. Conservatives can't even swaller the speaker being removed, for cause, without screeching like pussies.

You ought to be Scared as hell there are only a handful on our side.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 10-04-23 at 07:24.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post

That would assume the House GOP caucus has a single testicle to share amongst them.

They do not.
    Agreed, they don't. I don't expect it to happen, but I will have a giant freedom boner if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Booting McCarthy is one thing, but a handful of republicans teaming up with democrats to do it... hmmmm.
    That's because the other 210 Republicans don't have the stones to do what's right. McCarthy has caved and "compromised" on way too many things, and things he said he would not compromise on when he was vying for the speakership. He went back on his word and Matt held him responsible for his actions, the other Republicans didn't have the integrity to do so. How many Ukraine funding packages has McCarthy passed in the House? 1 is too many, but he passed several. And now there was whispers of a secret Ukraine funding deal between McCarthy and Biden. When Democrats are in charge of a legislative body they NEVER compromise with Republicans, we need to establish the same rules. There is no compromising with Communists because every single compromise leads us closer to communism. We needed a Joseph McCarthy, but got a worthless Kevin instead.

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I am not pro McCarthy, but I am pro not being stupid. I think 8 Republicans siding with the marxist is stupid. I think we don't know all the ramifications of this action.

My fear is that the Republicans will be forced to put up a true Rhino for Speaker that is so left the Marxist will support him. So the Republicans potentially have set themselves up to look like they can't govern. How will this effect the election is the problem.
    Luckily the electorate, as a whole, is so stupid they will forget in 13 months.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    That's because the other 210 Republicans don't have the stones to do what's right. McCarthy has caved and "compromised" on way too many things, and things he said he would not compromise on when he was vying for the speakership. He went back on his word and Matt held him responsible for his actions, the other Republicans didn't have the integrity to do so. How many Ukraine funding packages has McCarthy passed in the House? 1 is too many, but he passed several. And now there was whispers of a secret Ukraine funding deal between McCarthy and Biden. When Democrats are in charge of a legislative body they NEVER compromise with Republicans, we need to establish the same rules. There is no compromising with Communists because every single compromise leads us closer to communism. We needed a Joseph McCarthy, but got a worthless Kevin instead.
    EXACTLY.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I agree, he didn't hesitate to screw his own party.
    I got no use for him.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    When "our side" is in charge, they smile and roll over like pet poodles, then make excuses. When they're in charge they steamroll without mercy. ENOUGH.

Feedback Score

Noticeably absent from your analysis is an explanation of why democrats were so eager to provide their support to a handful of republicans to oust McCarthy. Why do you think they did that?
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 10-04-23 at 07:41.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Noticeably absent from your analysis is an explanation of why democrats were so eager to provide their support to a handful of republicans to oust McCarthy. Why?
    Oh come on, why not? The worst thing that can happen to them is he'll come back to them for votes to get it back and cave even more, which he threatened to do when he was barely elected speaker. They can also spin it in the MSM as they are obviously doing already based on most of the comments in here.

Voting to oust an opposition speaker is a no brainer for the marxists.

ETA: Oh wait, the double dealing Speaker actually made a deal wtih Pelosi to not vote him out if he passed the crap he promised not to pass? Now you're all surprised the Marxists didn't live up to their end of the bargain?? Oh please. This just keeps getting better. So, the hot take is its the people on "our side" who voted him out who are the issue, not he who would rather deal with the marxists than bring the people in his own party together. - Yeah right.

Buh Bye loser.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 10-04-23 at 07:52.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Booting McCarthy is one thing, but a handful of republicans teaming up with democrats to do it... hmmmm.
    My thought exactly.

Andy

Feedback Score
    It's okay to have common enemies with your enemies. He got booted because he teamed up with Democrats to pass a Ukraine funding bill. **** him, **** them. **** the Republicans too they're a bunch of useless idiots.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast