Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1670

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    I know about American Jews. Hell I will bet $1,000,000,000. dollars and you put up $1 that I can find at least 10 $h!t heads that had great grand parents that were Jews or even grand parents, calling for the murder of Jews.

I am a member of Jews for Preservation..., GOA and FPC.

I want to puke when I see NYPD sitting put side the university, those turds need to get beat.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    These rich kids and the Arabs on the universities and in the streets need some baton time on their melons to break the back of this before it is too late.
    They need merciless head blows, repeated and hard, if it kills them it's even better. I am soooo far past the point of humanity, civility, or mercy it's not even funny. I despise the Left and ALL of their agenda, this is but one aspect of it.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 04-22-24 at 19:30.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    So they've managed to shut down classes at one of the most liberal universities in the entire country with their shenanigans while looking like completely raving lunatics, some on the other side of the spectrum might consider that a win/win.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is looking vaugely familiar...
    Its not an "Event" until Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young sing about one of your Classmates getting shot.
    And as dicey as things are looking someone will end up getting shot.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Question for everyone, what would happen with 5,000 Jews with baseball bats showed up at each of these universities?

Do you think the marxist and the arabs getting smashed would end this BS?
    Sadly, the Left would go after those who tried to put an end to the BS. Just more of the Anarcho-Tyranny we've been seeing for years. This is the same playbook as 2020's "Summer of Love", they just picked a different target, so they could crank up the temperature to boiling and people wouldn't notice until it was too late.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    You have to play some pretty nimble mental gymnastics to split Palestinians from Hamas- a kind of distinction that wasn’t allowed to Trump at Charlotsville- though Biden said the exact same ‘good people on both sides’ line in the last 24 hours. Hamas killed Americans and hold Americans hostage to this day- and their proxies, ahem, are free to not just justify it, but literally terrorize people in the streets.

One black guy dies and we have a summer of violence. Hamas does OCT7th and The Palestinians celebrate it. No wonder kids these days are so F’d, the real world makes no sense.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    This is looking vaugely familiar...
    Its not an "Event" until Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young sing about one of your Classmates getting shot.
    And as dicey as things are looking someone will end up getting shot.
    When does Ashli Babbitt get her song? Never understood why the only actual death on J6 takes such a back seat to the bogus J6 ‘deaths’.

Don’t know if you guys have played with CHAT GPT4, but it does excellent poetry and rap songs. I asked it to write a poem about Ashli in a Viking theme, as she storms the evil princesses’ castle and is killed. Just need a Swedish speed metal death band to record it…

The Ballad of the Storming of the Dark Princess’s Keep

Upon the windswept realms of yore, beneath the cold and watchful stars,
    A warrior maiden, lore of war, sought freedom’s gates ‘neath heaven’s spars.
    Ashli, named for ash-wood strong, with heart as fierce as winter’s gale,
    Set forth to right a grievous wrong, through storm and shadow, hill and dale.

Her target lay, a castle grim, ensconced in mists of midnight drear,
    Where evil’s princess, cruel and dim, held sway with heart that knew no fear.
    This dark princess, a tyrant’s soul, cloaked in power, draped in night,
    Her banners black as coal unrolled, her will imposed by force and might.

With shield embossed by runes of old, and sword that gleamed like northern light,
    Ashli crossed the threshold bold, through iron gates into the fight.
    The clash of arms and battle’s cry, the ringing steel, the heart’s loud drum,
    In halls where shadows fear to lie, her final valiant hour had come.

An arrow swift, by darkness sent, did pierce her shield and claim its due,
    A warrior’s life, so brightly spent, beneath the castle’s archway true.
    Her comrades fierce, with tears unshed, bore her from that cursed place,
    To fields of green where fallen wed the earth, in death’s eternal embrace.

In Valhalla now, where heroes feast, and tales of valor fill the air,
    Ashli drinks with gods, not least, her bravery honored everywhere.
    Let skalds sing high on windswept nights, her saga known to all who roam,
    Of the shield-maiden’s final fights, for freedom, in the tyrant’s home.

The thunder speaks her name aloud, in valleys deep and mountains bold,
    A maiden warrior, fierce, unbowed, whose story through the ages told.
    In stanzas proud and verses clear, her spirit rides the northern gale,
    A beacon bright, forever near, in tales of those who dare and prevail.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    They have known from day one the entire thing is a farce due their hatred of Jews vs any justice for the Palestinians. Zuheir Mohsen was a Palestinian leader of the Syria-controlled as-Sa'iqa faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) between 1971 and 1979. 1977 Interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw he said it honestly:

" The Palestinian people do not exist. There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are part of one people, the Arab nation. Lo and behold, I have relatives with Palestinian, Lebanese, Jordanian and Syrian citizenship. We are one people. It is only for political reasons that we carefully endorse our Palestinian identity. Indeed, it is of national interest for the Arabs to encourage the existence of the Palestinians in the face of Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity is only for tactical reasons. The establishment of a Palestinian state is a new means to continue the struggle against Israel and for Arab unity."
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, I wonder who these "People" are and where they came from. I don't doubt such shenanigans work at an Ivy League School, but really? And In those Numbers?
    I'm betting half of Dearborn is there and it's a party thrown by the same people who would fly another couple of Planes in to the New Towers.
    No, we need to snatch a couple of them up and figure out who they are and soon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This pro hamas terrorism crap is beyond absurd & smells just like the blm organized paid actor crap...Harvard just got run over & things are heating up at UT Austin.

I'm also seeing where things may start getting dicey in Rafah.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167 LastLast