Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My stuff won't sell

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
    I suspect things will sell more next year, election year. Or if there's some sort of mass shooting (God forbid).

Also, the EE here isn't all that user friendly - it's hard to find your own listings, so it's hard to bump them occasionally. I know I have things buried past 20 pages in that I'll probably never find again.
    If you’re on the mobile version, when you open your profile, click “find latest started threads”.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I appreciate all the comments.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Both items should be priced at $25 shipped at this point or taken off the market. The market has spoken and your price is too high for two items that are not that desirable.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I think part of it is that many consumers (not necessarily here) are driven by whatever is perceived as cool. If you had clone parts they would get snatched up quick. Try arf com , lots of viewers there. If you don't mind dealing with even lower IQ individuals, try reddit. They have a gun parts sale sub. Prepare yourself for imbeciles.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Once upon a time, users put actual pictures of their items on their ads. I can’t tell you how many I’ve seen lately that don’t have any pics. I shouldn’t have to ask for one. Are they just too lazy or something else?
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    I think part of it is that many consumers (not necessarily here) are driven by whatever is perceived as cool. If you had clone parts they would get snatched up quick. Try arf com , lots of viewers there. If you don't mind dealing with even lower IQ individuals, try reddit. They have a gun parts sale sub. Prepare yourself for imbeciles.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    I hate to say it, but this. The EE there gets waaaaayyyyyy more traffic than here.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Despite Meta's anti-gunning, there's still a fair amount of B/S/T that goes on in gun groups on FB. It's significantly easier to post pictures and make a quick ad on your phone than it is to use the forum UI, even when you use Tapatalk or something similar. Lots of secondhand sales have migrated there.

Also I think that the gun industry is running on a decade of evolution. Products gets upgraded and innovated much quicker than they used to (my impression). A lot of people are less interested in used than they were even a few short years ago; not when the new hotness will be hitting the web soon.

I feel your pain, I've had some things listed for a long time as well. Gotten some traffic, but no offers at prices that I am eager to move on. I still browse the EE though, as I feel like there are higher quality options from other enthusiasts more so than other secondhand options. Good luck.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Both items should be priced at $25 shipped at this point or taken off the market. The market has spoken and your price is too high for two items that are not that desirable.
    It seems so, but it contradicts the often given suggestion that one should be able to buy something to try and then sell it on EE without losing one's shirt in the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Once upon a time, users put actual pictures of their items on their ads. I can’t tell you how many I’ve seen lately that don’t have any pics. I shouldn’t have to ask for one. Are they just too lazy or something else?
    Thanks for the advice. I added photos to both ads.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    It seems so, but it contradicts the often given suggestion that one should be able to buy something to try and then sell it on EE without losing one's shirt in the deal.

Hmmm, I may be using a different EE than you as I've never considered that to be conventional wisdom in regards to selling used items on the internet....

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Hmmm, I may be using a different EE than you as I've never considered that to be conventional wisdom in regards to selling used items on the internet....
    Yup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast