Thread: Reloading Unlimited.com GTG?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Reloading Unlimited.com GTG?

Any one know if Reloadingunlimited.com is ok to order from? Haven’t bought from them before….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't know if they are good or bad. I looked at the website you posted.

I don't see a phone number or address listed for this vendor on his website.

A Google search however, comes up with a very small store front @ 2557 Georgetown Rd NW, Cleveland, TN 37312.

But still no phone number associated with that business. Those are all red flags for me.

May be legit but I wouldn't buy from them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If they don't take credit cards, and only take payments such as Zelle, Cash App, or crypto, it is a definitely 100% scam.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    If they don't take credit cards, and only take payments such as Zelle, Cash App, or crypto, it is a definitely 100% scam.
    I put a fake name and address and all and started the checkout process, and it appears that they take normal payment options. A bit of a surprise, because usually when these threads come up, its exactly as you say.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I put a fake name and address and all and started the checkout process, and it appears that they take normal payment options. A bit of a surprise, because usually when these threads come up, its exactly as you say.
    Nice. That's unexpected.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Thanks gents…. I guess the deciding factor will be the hazmat fee and shipping costs.

Feedback Score
    I know this post is kind of old. I used them before the pandemic. But when the pandemic started and prices skyrocketed, it seemed that Reloading Unlimited skyrocketed their prices way faster than other sites and their shipping and hazmat fees... I think their shipping and hazmat was about $80 combined at one point... worse than Hodgdon's normal rates. lol And it seemed they were the first site ready with their prices cause when I went to them to make another order, I said No Way and it was either Graf's or PV that still had normal prices... for a day or two at least. Enough time for me to top off without paying big. But while other sites were going to $89 and $99, I saw RU at $129, $139... looks like they lowered their prices since. Up till the pandemic I had no issues with them.