Thread: Ever get an email from Silencer Shop that says, "Woo-Hoo! You're Approval came in!"

Feedback Score

Ever get an email from Silencer Shop that says, "Woo-Hoo! You're Approval came in!"

"Go to your store and pick it up!"

And you have cans in jail.

But the email includes your stamp paper, serial number, model, and approval signature for the can you picked up three months ago?

Gee, thanks for glimmer of hope, SS. It was fun for the 3 seconds it lasted.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    That sucks. Years back, I had my stamp show up before the can arrived. Dealer called me to pick it up, but the can hadn't arrived from AAC (This was back when AAC was the go to for suppression)
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    This happened to me this week too. Must have been a thing. SS sent me the Woo Hoo emails for two cans I picked up a month ago. I also got the SS email for a can that actually got approved this week too. Weird.

Feedback Score
    I've never used Silencer Shop. I've just gone the paper route and now the e-file route. Now that Form 1's and Form 4's can be e-filed, is there an advantage to using Silencer Shop other than the large selection?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Just got one of those emails from SS today. Although I got the email from e-forms and picked up the can about a month ago.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    That sucks. Years back, I had my stamp show up before the can arrived. Dealer called me to pick it up, but the can hadn't arrived from AAC (This was back when AAC was the go to for suppression)
    Probably in the hectic days where they were selling serials for stuff that wasn't even built yet.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    110% something was broken in their customer facing email system and when they fixed it it just batch sent everything at once.

Source: am guilty of same.

Al

Feedback Score
    Only 12 more months...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    110% something was broken in their customer facing email system and when they fixed it it just batch sent everything at once.

Source: am guilty of same.

Al
    Or the sync between the ATF and SS wasn't pushing for a while and did so all at once. If I had to lay money on which system puked.........

Feedback Score
    Well, a week later, and I got an email Approval for one my jailed cans.

About 200 days.