Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Evidence "George Floyd Was Not Actually Strangled To Death" ?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

New Evidence "George Floyd Was Not Actually Strangled To Death" ?

CT is making big waves based on an unrelated case to the GF event that evidence was intentionally suppressed as to cause of death. I don't know what impact that could have on the Chauvin decision. Could his case be re opened based on this new case?

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Things rationable reasonable people already know, but it's going to be fun to watch the fallout. Hopefully those cops get pardoned along with everyone still in prison for the unguided Capital tour come January 2025.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Thought Coroner called it Fentanyl OD. I know the MSM are complicit and amount to nothing more than our Politburo, but what’s the big deal??
    Is it that people are Morons? Duh.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Things rationable reasonable people already know, but it's going to be fun to watch the fallout. Hopefully those cops get pardoned along with everyone still in prison for the unguided Capital tour come January 2025.

The charge of something like Involuntary manslaughter or what is similar in that state would have been appropriate, but second degree murder? Maybe I don't understand that charge correctly?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The charge of something like Involuntary manslaughter or what is similar in that state would have been appropriate, but second degree murder? Maybe I don't understand that charge correctly?
    Nothing about this case had anything to do with justice, the law, or reality. Politically motivated persecution. The justice system has lost its legitimacy in this country.

Feedback Score
    I saw a cop kneeling on his neck for quite some time. Does it really matter about the final thing that killed him?
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    You sure it wasn't his shoulder?

Feedback Score
    You sure it wasn't his shoulder?

I suppose, im not sayin the outcome is fair. Lets not forget after January 6th many protesters were arrested and jailed for killing cops who in the following days of the protests had strokes or died of suicide. Fairness and justice is no longer a priority in our system of law.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Thought Coroner called it Fentanyl OD.
    Doesn't appear to have.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/henn...psy-6-3-20.pdf

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nothing about this case had anything to do with justice, the law, or reality. Politically motivated persecution. The justice system has lost its legitimacy in this country.

So what justice system was Chauvin working for?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast