Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Form 1's, how long these days?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    My congressman is a Dem POS, so I didn't waste my time. I contacted both my senators, Tillis and Budd. I heard back from Tillis, who sent me a bunch of forms to fill out so that they could inquire as to what was happening with the ATF and FBI. About a month later I got a letter from his office saying the same excuse the ATF gave me. A lot of applications... Too much work... Unprecedented demand... FBI delay in background check. Useless. Completely useless.
    Ugh. Sorry to hear that. I just know from hearing others go down that same path they miraculously got their forms approved days later. I guess it depends on who is taking up your case for you......

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Ugh. Sorry to hear that. I just know from hearing others go down that same path they miraculously got their forms approved days later. I guess it depends on who is taking up your case for you......
    The best part is, when I called them, they were like “well what did you expect?” Umm. Oh. I don’t know? For you to actually help? Their excuse was that they are part of the legislative branch and can’t influence the executive branch. I told them what are full of shit. Exploitive included. Then I preceded to tell them that I would never vote for Tillis again because at lease Democrats have the decency to stab you in the front not the back like Tillis. They didn’t like that much.

So yeah, not voting for that POS in 2026.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    And then on top of that insane wait. I got a Form 4 approved late last night in 43 days. The Form 1 for the SBR that can is going on was submitted several months prior to that Form 4. Makes absolutely zero sense

Feedback Score
    The best part is, when I called them, they were like “well what did you expect?” Umm. Oh. I don’t know? For you to actually help? Their excuse was that they are part of the legislative branch and can’t influence the executive branch. I told them what are full of shit. Exploitive included. Then I preceded to tell them that I would never vote for Tillis again because at lease Democrats have the decency to stab you in the front not the back like Tillis. They didn’t like that much.
    They may not have liked the fact that you don't consider Senators to be members of Congress...

My congressman is a Dem POS, so I didn't waste my time. I contacted both my senators...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123