Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New trigger

Feedback Score

New trigger

Have a sionics carbine and I want to upgrade the trigger. It’s mainly a bedside rifle. Did some search and saw the trigger tech adaptable. Does anyone have any experience with them? I have a geissle in another carbine and like it. But I don’t care for the reset a lot. It’s a really nice crisp precision trigger but I want to try something else. Have a friend that swears by alg triggers, but again I haven’t tried one. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    The ALG ACT is basically the same thing as a SIONICS EMST, BCM PNT or Centurion AMT a classic milspec trigger that has cleaned up and coated with slick finish such nickel Teflon, Np3, etc. LaRue’s triggers are pretty damn good for the money
    Last edited by titsonritz; 10-24-23 at 00:38.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    The ALG ACT is basically the same thing as a SIONICS EMST, BCM PNT or Centurion AMT a classic milspec trigger that has cleaned up and coated with slick finish such nickel Teflon, Np3, etc. LaRue’s triggers are pretty damn good for the money
    This. I have an ALG with zero complaints. But I don't think you could go wrong with any of these brands.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    If you want to try a nice, moderately inexpensive single stage, I like Hiperfire’s EDT.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Bedside I assume equates to home defense.

I don't know what your rifle shipped with but were I in your shoes I'd stick with either a G-Trigger of your choosing or a SIONICS Enhanced Trigger. ALG make a decent trigger as well, but I prefer the SIONICS to them.

I am biased against cassette style triggers, but I especially wouldn't put one in a HD rifle.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 10-24-23 at 08:08.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    If you want to try a nice, moderately inexpensive single stage, I like Hiperfire’s EDT.
    I have the Hiperfire EDT Marksmen trigger in a 14.5" AR and it is great. A little different with the curved bow that has a flat section at the end for more precise trigger squeeze.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I am biased against cassette style triggers, but I especially wouldn't put one in a HD rifle.
    Can you expound on this? I have two in rifles (not my go-to rifles), and haven't had any issues, but also haven't heard much negative so want to make sure i'm not missing something important. Do they have issues?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Do you want it to be single stage, or 2-Stage?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I've got one for sale in the EE, $60 shipped.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    Do you want it to be single stage, or 2-Stage?
    I’m not sure. I like the idea of two stage. It’s what I’m my other sionics, and I like it. But want to try a different one, I have a single stage in my 6920 and dont like it. The one I want to replace is a single stage, but it doesn’t feel right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast