Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Belt setups

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My SOC-C belt does have suspenders, but the only time I put them on is when I'm loading alot of extra shit onto the belt for specific purposes, or at times when using the belt over extreme cold weather gear.

The other 90% of the time no, I do not use them, even when I occasionally plus-up on rifle mags.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    If you are spending all day with a heavy belt on and getting in and out of cars it's nice to not have to pull up your pants all the time. Although most guys I know that do that don't bother with suspenders and usually make fun of me.

Maybe I'm just built weird...

Dennis..

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    My SOC-C belt does have suspenders, but the only time I put them on is when I'm loading alot of extra shit onto the belt for specific purposes, or at times when using the belt over extreme cold weather gear.

The other 90% of the time no, I do not use them, even when I occasionally plus-up on rifle mags.
    So I think you hit the nail on the head with "specific purposes", I have my velcro on battle belt that works really well with a plate carrier, and I have different chestrigs and placards that can be utilized in different roles I have a suspender setup, just like I have a (OVERUSED TERM) 'Recce' rifle with an LPVO and I have my SBR 11.3 inch for NV work and moving in and around structures, both can be utilized for the same job but you are intending them for said "specific purposes".
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Anyone see the DZ rig from Crossfire? Velocity systems also put out something similar last year, IIRC.

Feedback Score
    I run a trex speedbelt for uspsa and everything else.
    Silenced g19
    Ifak
    Dump pouch
    Rifle mag carrier
    3x pistol mag carriers
    Dedicated space for a knife if im doing oveenight/camping stuff

No suspenders. Ill tighten my setup 1x or 2x in a 6-8hr event.

Btw, the mayflower 24hr pack and camelback mule is short enough to clear the belt.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I built up a ferro concepts belt and tried to minimize velcro coverage by only having 3 pistol mag pouches, dump, ifak. added the north concepts drop leg setup. it doesnt shift or dip in the slightest when running.

also have a more loaded up belt thats all GCode. I removed 1 mag pouch so it has 3 pistol, 2 AR, ifak, dump, knife, etc.. Yes, it dips no matter how tight due to velcro on inner belt not getting enough coverage. Will likely swap some of the GCode attachments to DCC clips or something. Suspenders would help on that one.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    I built up a ferro concepts belt and tried to minimize velcro coverage by only having 3 pistol mag pouches, dump, ifak. added the north concepts drop leg setup. it doesnt shift or dip in the slightest when running.

also have a more loaded up belt thats all GCode. I removed 1 mag pouch so it has 3 pistol, 2 AR, ifak, dump, knife, etc.. Yes, it dips no matter how tight due to velcro on inner belt not getting enough coverage. Will likely swap some of the GCode attachments to DCC clips or something. Suspenders would help on that one.
    Could you add velcro to the plastic parts for more grip?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12