Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that if you’re familiar with the CZ Bren 2 then you know these guns can be pretty finicky, and not just the 7.62 x 39. I’ve been trying to get my 14 inch model to work with anything suppressed reliably, and it has not been great. Furthermore back when I had a lot of steel stuff it couldn’t feed that worth a crap either. Well I got the HBI industries optimized gas system which cost about 115 bucks and it fixed everything. I took it out and I shot 60 rounds of steel cased unsuppressed on the steel case setting and it ran perfect. I ran 40 rounds of brass unsuppressed. It ran perfect and then I ran 50 rounds of 55 grain PMC suppressed with a surefire on the suppressor setting and it ran perfect . This may not sound impressive to you, but I can promise you this gun and has been a mess for the few years I owned it. If you search the CZ forms you will see that this is not a rare issue and there’s a reason why this gas piston is available. It’s ridiculous that cz is forcing customers who have already paid $1400+ for a rifle to spend another hundred bucks to fix it. Rant over, but if you were having the issue, definitely look at this part. It’s really nothing amazing, it just appears HBI did the math on the port sizes—something CZ seemed unable or unwilling to do.

IMG_7995.jpeg