Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Update

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Please make it easier to post photos as many other forums allow this effortlessly, including several firearms forums. Not easy to do this in the current format.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjd75 View Post
    Please make it easier to post photos as many other forums allow this effortlessly, including several firearms forums. Not easy to do this in the current format.
    I still think its easiest to host a pic on one of the free sites (I use Tumblr), and post the pics here using the Tumblr url. However, you aren't the first person to show issue with the pic posting.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thank you for sharing. I look forward to what the future holds for the forum and hope to continue seeing quality content and information posted.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    I hope you keep the colored background which is easy on the eyes. And keep a posting icon to easily load pics from photo library.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you for the update @STAFF. Could you tell us if the forum will maintain support for Tapatalk, please?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    I look forward to the changes.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Thanks for the update.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by STAFF View Post
    Our intention is to keep it under wraps because we want the forum to be open and not influenced by who owns it. We are here to make sure the forum succeeds as a community and not to promote our own interests. The ownership is long term members of the gun industry who have made it a point to be fair, even and not bias the forum in anyway.

Staff
    Love the openness and reasoning for secrecy. Make sure the word "equity" is included it the mission statement. That will provide an additional layer of fairness and non-bias perception.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bamashooter View Post
    Love the openness and reasoning for secrecy. Make sure the word "equity" is included it the mission statement. That will provide an additional layer of fairness and non-bias perception.
    One of the things most people aren't aware of is that certain other sites, especially a large one, not only charge massive amounts of money, but also have "highly suggested" large dollar product donations they ask to be made. Depending on how much money and product you give, depends on how much "flexibility" you get on the forum.

I've never seen that on this site. Not even once.

The reason I bring this up is there is "fairness" in print, and there is fairness in actuality. Two very different things.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    The software we are moving too is way way more modern, so that won't be an issue.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast