Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The P10C is the best pistol for the money period

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've liked every CZ I've ever shot. However, I do generally prefer the Omega trigger P07 and P09, and I leave striker duties to my Glocks.
    Listen. Tell. Run Like Hell.

Feedback Score
    Had a P10C, knew about the hype, I just couldn't get over the aggressive checkering which made the gun not fun to shoot.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Talon Grips Pro edition is where it’s at.

Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    For $50 you can get the aftermarket/accessory support of a g19.5. Im curious what statistics are for accuracy and reliability as well.

They are really good pistols and feel great, but it doesnt really matter.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 12-05-23 at 23:17.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Like most CZs the triggers are meh. (I know cuz I own more than a couple).

Got a P10C and F and the triggers were QUITE unimpressive. ALL the G5s I've seen are better and so is every Walther and HK. Getting a good trigger is worth $.

I LIKE CZs and own more CZs than any type of gun, but again, unless you know how to do some trigger work and use CGW, they aren't great.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    Like most CZs the triggers are meh. (I know cuz I own more than a couple).

Got a P10C and F and the triggers were QUITE unimpressive. ALL the G5s I've seen are better and so is every Walther and HK. Getting a good trigger is worth $.

I LIKE CZs and own more CZs than any type of gun, but again, unless you know how to do some trigger work and use CGW, they aren't great.
    ^^This is accurate.
    With a bit of “trigger tweaking knowledge” and Cajun, a good Striker CZ trigger is doable.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    They really improved them when they went from the ambi mag release to the reversible in late 2018 early 2019. I had two of them in 2017, and the ambi magazine release was terrible. I wanted to think I was unlucky but whenever I popped into a gun store during that time frame they were all like that.

Now a days I see them at Scheels for just under four hundred. For the price, combined with excellent ergos, a trigger that is arguably one of the better out of the box, and strong functional reliability, you can’t go wrong. If I wasn’t so committed to sticking with Shadow Systems guns as my striker fired platform, the P10C (as well as the whole series), would likely be my choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Big News & Answers to Viewer Qs from CZ's CEO, Jan Zajic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI86...Q1oncyBDRU8%3D

It looks like CZ will be introducing another striker 9mm pistol at SHOT in January. Possibly one with a drop in FCU like the Sig P320 and P365 pistols and like Springfield Armory's new Echelon pistol Also, there will be a SCD (striker control device) available for the CZP10C sometime in the first quarter of 2024. Grabagun currently has the CZP10C OR model available for $379.99 . I still like my Gen5 G19 a lot, but these current production CZ P10C's are hard to beat for the money and offer some thing I prefer over my Glock. *I* like the grip angle better, factory grip texture better, larger trigger guard, better overall ergo's and a better slide optic cut .
    The triggers can vary some on them from gun to gun out of the box, but with use they all become pretty decent carry trigger. IMHO, I believe their reliability, durability and accuracy to be pretty close to Glock's . The Gen 5 Glock has a better mag well and it's probably a little easier to get spare parts for, and Glock's design is easier to take down and work on. Also, IMHO, I think if we don't see a Glock Gen 6 introduced at this years SHOT show we will definitely see one at next years show.

https://grabagun.com/firearms/handgu...ght-sight.html
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-21-23 at 18:43.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I picked up a P10c, P-09 and a Shadow 2. This thread is partly to blame. I've carried a glock 19 for a decade or so but the P10c is impressing me. I think the trigger out of the box is easily better than a stock glock. The palm swell and texture are great. My son was looking to buy his first pistol now that's he's of age. He got a P10c also. I think he made a good choice. A bargain at $349 IMO.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Ditto what Alpha 17 said.

I had one, sold it. Not a Glock fan and it's basically a Glock. The palm swell killed it for me.

I'm pretty entrenched with the M&P 2.0 line, and I absolutely admit I'm better with some tools than others.
    Last edited by Caduceus; 12-20-23 at 12:29.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast