Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Argentina elects a "Libertarian" leader

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Argentina elects a "Libertarian" leader

He described himself as "...classical liberal and an anarcho-capitalist." I'm skeptical he's any kind of legit Libertarian, but we will see...

Ben S loves him for the lulz:

The supposed Libertarian press take:

https://reason.com/2023/11/20/my-own-personal-evita/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Dude is based and does not like leftie's.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    He is hilarious and kind of awesome.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If he's legit, both sides of the same coin here and worldwide will be calling for everything from sanctions to invasion.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Amazing what happens when you get rid of rigged machines & have legit elections.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Getting interesting. "On paper" sounds promising, but he'd better watch his back:

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Somehow I see Argentina continuing to be an economic basket case.

Feedback Score
    The Dutch had an interesting election. Geert Wilders won campaigning on leaving the European Union, a halt to accepting asylum-seekers, and “de-Islamization” of the Netherlands.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    The Dutch had an interesting election. Geert Wilders won campaigning on leaving the European Union, a halt to accepting asylum-seekers, and “de-Islamization” of the Netherlands.
    I'd considered starting a new thread on that topic. it appears various euro nations are waking up to what they've done to themselves by allowing millions of people into their country who have no interest or intent of ever adopting the values of the country, and now pushing back. Too little too late remains to be seen.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'd considered starting a new thread on that topic. it appears various euro nations are waking up to what they've done to themselves by allowing millions of people into their country who have no interest or intent of ever adopting the values of the country, and now pushing back. Too little too late remains to be seen.
    It's almost as if there weren't any examples in history foretelling this pitfall. Something, something, Umayyad Caliphate...
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast