Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Argentina elects a "Libertarian" leader

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'd considered starting a new thread on that topic. it appears various euro nations are waking up to what they've done to themselves by allowing millions of people into their country who have no interest or intent of ever adopting the values of the country, and now pushing back. Too little too late remains to be seen.
    Folks in Dublin Ireland are pretty pissed at the moment
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This should make him a few more enemies.

https://bnn.network/watch-now/argent...d-trafficking/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Guy is definitely interesting. I just expect the Powers that Be will let him have a year or so, then do everything in their power to crash Argentina so he gets the blame. His policies all sound like good ones, but they'll cause a lot of hardship in the short term. People are generally too stupid to accept that, especially if they are constantly being barraged by opposition propaganda.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Guy is definitely interesting. I just expect the Powers that Be will let him have a year or so, then do everything in their power to crash Argentina so he gets the blame. His policies all sound like good ones, but they'll cause a lot of hardship in the short term. People are generally too stupid to accept that, especially if they are constantly being barraged by opposition propaganda.
    QFT, sadly

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Getting interesting. "On paper" sounds promising, but he'd better watch his back:

Yea...if they cannot destroy him politically by helping engineer political policy failures or speed bumps, he won't last long when it comes to doing that. He is messing with THE actual puppet masters and they aren't going to let it slide.

Feedback Score
    Am i in before the Trump haters?

Good luck to this man and the Agentenian peoples!
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Follow up with John S. This will be interesting to watch, but the swamp runs deep in that nation too. But, he's no dummy, has the background to navigate the system, and so forth. I hope he has a good security apparatus:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Much like Trump, everyone and anyone will be stabbing him in the back. Heck in Argentina that may be one literal vs political.

The system is layers deep with swamp rats, so unless he does a Stalin-esque purge there will be plenty of jack wagons lying in wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12