Thread: Ballistic Advantage 12.3 Hanson/PSA M4A1 Pistol lower

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)

Ballistic Advantage 12.3 Hanson/PSA M4A1 Pistol lower

Former tenant trashed our rental property, insurance isn't paying to replace the broken windows so here I am and even tho we won, and won BIG, in civil court against the tenant, the installment payments are a joke so yet again having to sell off stuff. (NEVER EVER BE A LANDLORD, especially to so called "Friends")

Ballistic Advantage 12.3in Hanson Upper
    Giessele Mk16 10.5in rail
    BCM Mod 3 Charging Handle

PSA M4A1 roll mark Lower receiver
    PSA MOE LPK

Does not have a brace with it. I was offered a STOOOPID amount of money for it at a gun show so naturally I took it. This hasn't been outta the safe since then as I was debating on Form 2'ing this (I'm 07/02 FFL/SOT) into a SBR but with everything at the my other property that needs fixed before the wife and kids and I can even think about moving back there, I gotta thin the heard.

LOW PRICE OF $700 SHIPPED OR BEST OFFER.

No trades as I gotta come up with the rest of the $1700 by next week to pay my contractor.

PAYMENT VIA VENMO or CashApp, I do not have Paypal, that was shut down. I usually ship same day as long as funds are in hand before 11am EST or the next business day if I can't get down to the mailbox before pick up (rural carrier arrives around noon).

Last edited by jwfuhrman; 12-15-23 at 06:28.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.