Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top thing that bothers you about other drivers on the road?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Top thing that bothers you about other drivers on the road?

There are a lot to list. But out of everything my biggest issue while driving are the people that think their high beams are there to use the whole time they drive. Couldn't care less about oncoming traffic or if they are behind someone.

Feedback Score
    High beams and people camping out in the left lane.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Black womens, camped 5 - 10 under in the fast lane. Usually yapping on their phones.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Some of the new low beams are blinding even. The low beam LED's on some cars are brighter than the old high beams used to be. It's almost impossible to drive at night now without being blinded.

The other thing that drives me nuts is you can be driving at night, totally alone on a backroad somewhere, doesn't matter where you are, eventually you will see headlights way behind you in the distance, and they will get closer, and closer, and closer, and closer until they're right on your ass burning your eyeballs out through your mirrors. Why can't people just keep a good distance? Especially at night when there's almost no cars on the road. Why does me and the one car behind me always have to form a convoy that's only 5 feet apart. I wish they would stay a football field back so I could enjoy my night drive without headlights in my eyeballs all the time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    High beams and people camping out in the left lane.
    My top 2, for sure.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    For me #3 is, the folks that wait and pull out in front you when you are right on top of them.
    No, they saw you coming and wait and wait then bam pull out. Then proceed to go slow.
    And, its usually a woman.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Some of the new low beams are blinding even. The low beam LED's on some cars are brighter than the old high beams used to be. It's almost impossible to drive at night now without being blinded.
    I bought a 2021 Sierra earlier this year and I cannot tell you how many times people flash me thinking that I have my high beams on and their just my regular head lamps, I know it sucks. However, it is still the rut of deer season here in Wisconsin and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate having the extra lumens/candela, it's like a light on rifle, I'd rather have the ability because when I need it, I need it
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Somali women driving on snow for the first time.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    Hesitation.

Turning onto a street with oncoming traffic. Driver's brain calculating: Is there enough time and distance to turn onto the road and accelerate to speed in front of the oncoming car? Hesitate... hesitate... hesitate... then when the oncoming car is too close and there's not enough time to get up to speed without the oncoming car slowing down... GO.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 11-29-23 at 15:03.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Dumb asses can't turn left without an arrow. Literally too fukking retarded to figure it out.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast