Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top thing that bothers you about other drivers on the road?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    But what about the ones that are in the middle of the intersection on a green light. Light turns yellow......Then red, and they are still sitting in the intersection with you behind them?
    I see it all. I regularly have to turn left into my neighborhood by essentially passing the stopped idiot in front of me because that moron in is waiting for a gap in traffic large enough for a freight liner to turn.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Also... people who make their right turn so slow that you'd think they were transporting a 3 tier wedding cake.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Their existence....
    For some odd reason, I've noticed two types of drivers, that for the most part, are absolute phucking asswipes, BMW and Toyota Camry SE drivers. Not all, but 98% of them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I'll push back on this one. You're not describing a busy road and they obviously want to go faster than you. Why don't you pull off and let them pass?
    Because if you let them pass, another one will come and get on your ass. I'm not going below or even at the the speed limit either. I'm usually doing 5-10 over. These people will get on the ass of the next car no matter how fast it's going, that's just how they drive.

That and the people who zoom past you as soon as a second lane opens up even though it's already a red light up ahead and they have to slam on their brakes a second later. In such a big hurry to wait at a red light. There's no reason to accelerate towards a red light.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Assholes that have to play traffic cop and let a dozen people enter the road and screwing me at the next light as the turd slips through the intersection.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I got another one. Tesla drivers. Tesla drivers are the worst, gotta cut everybody off, gotta get ahead of everybody, drivers on the road. That honor used to belong to BMW drivers, now Tesla drivers have the top spot. Top 5 vehicles driven be asshole drivers: Tesla, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, lifted pickup trucks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We have the worst drivers in the world down here...today's border rats think it's cool to drive w/ the fog lights. If you flash them, they flash the Hi's back.

Had some chick on my tail today w/ my right blinker on slowing down to a red light & she then proceeds to the left lane & I have to speed up to keep her from stealing my turn...there was one frick'n car in the left lane & she tries to get in front when it's her lane after I turn?? I swear, the stupidity of people knows no bounds.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikiguya View Post
    Roundabouts…it isn’t that hard people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once I have learned the concept of "why" those are the best way to handle most high volume intersections in my opinion. That goes double if designed correctly and a lot aren't.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    People that get in a center passing lane and hang back with their front bumper even with my rear bumper until the center passing lane ends instead of overtaking. Stay the same speed or slow down, it doesn't matter.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I generally loathe idiotic driving. Just the mindless wtf type of stuff.

But… it I was to pick one? Not letting people merge. Like really screwing someone and getting one car ahead really getting you there sooner?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast