Thread: Availability of new Trijicon red dots, RMR HD & RCR

Feedback Score

Availability of new Trijicon red dots, RMR HD & RCR

Trijicon has finally updated their pistol red-dot sights. I am wondering when they will actually be available and what the street price when be.

The enclosed emitter RCR in particular has my interest. I want to see how will it compare to the Holosun models in performance and pricing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hi-wayman View Post
    Trijicon has finally updated their pistol red-dot sights.
    Anything new on the RMR? I hate the shit out of that sight the way it is.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    RMR HD started to ship but slowly.

I haven't seen anyone have RCR on their hands other than social media influencers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Anything new on the RMR? I hate the shit out of that sight the way it is.

Thats the RMR HD. Aron at Sage Dynamics has a 22 minute review up. Apparently I'm late finding out about these, I just watched the video. He released it 2 months ago. He says a nice upgrade in features, electronics, and usability over the RMR while still using the same mounting footprint. very positive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AptChsUsR0

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hi-wayman View Post
    Thats the RMR HD. Aron at Sage Dynamics has a 22 minute review up. Apparently I'm late finding out about these, I just watched the video. He released it 2 months ago. He says a nice upgrade in features, electronics, and usability over the RMR while still using the same mounting footprint. very positive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AptChsUsR0
    I'll have to watch this from home. The crappy green glass and small window make the RMR a god damned frustrating sight. It's so distracting.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v