Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marjori Greene on Tucker

Feedback Score

Marjori Greene on Tucker

Very informative interviev. I can honestly say ive never seen a politician come clean like she does in this video. .
    She confirms everything you suspect about the repulicans and democrats

Must warch!
    https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...60809522401522
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 12-02-23 at 12:16.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    I used to think she was a nut job, I've seen she's one of the few sane and reasonable people in Congress on either side. Let's be honest, no politicians are actually serious people, and none of them deserve to be treated seriously.
    We should have embraced George Santos, that clown was entertaining. And if they're going to expel him, I've got a long list of people who also need to go.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    With the help of 200 democrats, the republican controlled House led by Speaker Johnson successfully passed a continuing resolution to fund government absent spending cuts. Next… with the help of 200 democrats, the republican controlled House led by Speaker Johnson successfully expelled a republican. What next?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    From around the 10:30 mark it sounds exactly like some on this forum. "Putin Lovers" Sound familiar?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    From around the 10:30 mark it sounds exactly like some on this forum. "Putin Lovers" Sound familiar?
    I didnt hear that she love putin i heard her say we shouldnt fund the deaths of 1000s of young men and she is right.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Because she didn't. Try again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Because she didn't. Try again.
    Thats some real Hillary logic.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    She is a nut job because the same people who sell you Presidents , convinced you she was !

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    She is a nut job because the same people who sell you Presidents , convinced you she was !
    Bingo. Those same people, on both sides, are persecuting orange man, for exactly the same reasons, he isn't one of them.

The fact they think he isn't one of them should be reason enough for anyone who doesn't support the current direction of this banana republic to support him.

But we aren't voting ourselves out of this mess, its a self sustaining virus at this point.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 12-01-23 at 22:03.

Feedback Score
    Not only are we not out-voting the corruption, they're going to take us to war.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast