Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marjori Greene on Tucker

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    You are being sarcastic? Sorry i missed that.
    She was called a Putin lover by both sides because she didn't support sending billions to Ukraine. Sound familiar? If not, go back and peruse the original Ukraine thread.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 12-02-23 at 12:28.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    I'm against funding Israel as well. Israel is more than capable of defeating a much smaller and poorly equipped Hamas without the US taxpayer picking up the tab. Not to mention Israel is in better financial condition than the US. I don't object to selling arms to Israel. Otherwise, sending US tax dollars to Israel is more about attempting to control Israel, not help them defeat Hamas. Fortunately, Israel has ignored the Biden admin calls for further ceasefire and so-called restraint, and is back to taking care of business.
    Iím against funding any and all countries until we take care of our own shit, full stop.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    She was called a Putin lover by both sides because she didn't support sending billions to Ukraine. Sound familiar? If not, go back and peruse the original Ukraine thread.
    I honestly didnt know. I mean i know who she is and she is hated but i havent followed the details of why they claim to hate her.
    Anyway i try not to be a dick online so apology.
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 12-02-23 at 14:56.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    I honestly didnt know. I mean i know who she is and she is hated but i havent followed the details of why they claim to hate her.
    Watch the video, she explains exactly that very clearly. She won her election without the support of the Republican Party. She "isn't one of them." So they and the lying media attack her constantly. She may be the most normal person sitting in that building.

If you're not even going to watch the content why bother posting?
    Last edited by HKGuns; 12-02-23 at 15:00.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Watch the video, she explains exactly that very clearly. She won her election without the support of the Republican Party. She "isn't one of them." So they and the lying media attack her constantly. She may be the most normal person sitting in that building.

If you're not even going to watch the content why bother posting?
    I agree with that. About her being normal and yes i have watched the video. I think she should run for POTUS not that she has a chance but she would be someone i could support.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    She's hated because she's not a status quo representative.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Need a lot more like her

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I was Israel I wouldn't ask for a dime nor accept a nickel. Everything from Washington has strings attached.
    At this point no one associated with Hamas should survive, Washington doesn't get that, not will they support it.
    No reason for us to judge or call out "rules" for Israel to abide. They're dealing with barbaric animals and some want to paint happy human face on them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Absolutely.

Wouldn't want to have anything to do with the weak pieces of shiit in DC on this. Those finks have been beyond pathetic in all of this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast