Thread: Arex Delta Gen 2

Feedback Score

Arex Delta Gen 2

These seem to be on sale on various websites, so I took the plunge ($303.74 shipped from Kygunco). At that price, this gun actually beats out some of the Turkish guns. I ordered the Gen 2L, with 4.5 inch barrel.

Reviews appear to be overwhelmingly positive. Anyone with any positive/negative experiences?

https://arex.us/arex-delta-gen-2/

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I wonder why you didn’t pick up the CZ p10 c for about 10-18 bucks more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikiguya View Post
    I wonder why you didn’t pick up the CZ p10 c for about 10-18 bucks more.

Already have a CZ P-10.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I wasn’t trying to be a jerk. I do think the Ares Delta is a unique option from Turkey amongst a lot of other models.

But given the price point, I, personally, would get a P10c, APX, or even the VP9 with the rebates.

Even if I have these already, I just subscribe to 2 is one and one is none..

Feedback Score
    I believe Arex is from Slovenia (?).

Feedback Score
    I bought an Arex Delta M2. Thought it was so superb that I ordered another one. Super thin and dirt simple. I want to pick up an OR version now. Stupid inexpensive.
    And btw, you can communicate directly with the factory in Slovenia and get fast replies to any questions or parts orders.
    Skip

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    I believe Arex is from Slovenia (?).
    Correct.

I spent some time with the Delta M Gen 2 for a review, for what they were asking I thought it was a nice package. So much so that it actually got me a little interested in the Rex Zero series- though I have zero need for it given my affinity for CZ and Beretta.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    Came in today. Included is a small baggie full of optics plates and evidently Arex hasn't gotten around to the "online manuals only" trend. This is a fairly slender gun.
    When you see a $460-ish gun on sale for $300, sometimes it's because there's a next-generation model on the way,the gun is being discontinued, or the vendor has decided not to carry that particular brand any more.

Last edited by Slater; 12-08-23 at 13:10.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Came in today. Included is a small baggie full of optics plates and evidently Arex hasn't gotten around to the "online manuals only" trend. This is a fairly slender gun.
    When you see a $460-ish gun on sale for $300, sometimes it's because there's a next-generation model on the way,the gun is being discontinued, or the vendor has decided not to carry that particular brand any more.

I've been watching this with the CZ polymer lineup. Word is already around that there's a new generation of P10 coming out. Less obvious is if there's a new gen of P07/P09 coming. CZ hinted at it and also said they want to go optics ready across the whole lineup, but who knows when that would actually happen. I've been mighty tempted but he prices on a current gen P09, though.
    Last edited by BrigandTwoFour; 12-09-23 at 17:10.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman