Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Servicios Aventuras small pistol primers

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    I have some of the Ginex as well. Only shot about 20 through a Glock 19 with 6 lb striker spring. They went bang
    I can't remember how many we've striker fired, but that style of pistol hasn't given me any problems.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)

American Reloading SPP Fiocchi.

I just bought 6K of Fiocchi SPP a little bit ago, there were 40+ available, but now down to 22. They work out to $62.50 per 1K, not terrible. I am actually using some of my Fiocchi from years ago and have had 0 problems. Jump if ya need em,hord em if ya don't!
    https://americanreloading.com/produc...ipping-hazmat/

Feedback Score
    I bought several thousand Servicios earlier this year and finally got them loaded and are shooting them.
    I have fired close to 500 rounds through hammer fired pistols, 300 through an AR (9mm) and 150 through striker fired pistols.
    I've been happy with them and will load more.

A buddy of mine also bought a couple thousand at the same time. He's been trying to use them in his revolvers (which are tuned for Winchester SPP) and he's been getting about 10% light strikes; even when he hand-seats the primers. Evidently they are 'harder' than Winchester primers.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Primers used to be something you gave ZERO thought to as far as functionality.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12