Thread: AMMUNITION ACCOUNTABILITY LAW...READ & HEED]

Feedback Score

AMMUNITION ACCOUNTABILITY LAW...READ & HEED]

A friend sent me an email a few weeks back and after I read it I was PISSED if any of you live in any of these states, call your senator and tell them to vote no for this bill, the left wants more and more of our God given rights to be taken away and its time we start to fight back. This is no joke.

Heres the email:

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ AND FORWARD ON,TAKE THIS SERIOUS PEOPLE!!! Not sure where the other states not mentioned are on this Ammunition Accountability Law but this is extremely serious legislation to all those that participate in shooting sports, those in the reloading industry and manufacturing of reloading components. This will affect us all and as individuals, we need to contact those representatives that can keep this legislation at the state & federal level from taking place……

Pending Legislation Regarding the Purchase of Ammunition
    Remember how the Obamanation said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his minions and allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states and requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacturer, a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers. Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded.

Any privately held un-coded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.)

They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!

If they can deprive you of ammunition, they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.

To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:
    http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

http://www.ammunitionaccountability.com

This is the reason that every citizen needs to stay on top of the up coming new legislation and call, email and write your senator and representative and ask what their stand is on the right of self defense and firearms issues.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Maryland alone wants to impose a 5 cents per round tax!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    i almost couldn't beleive it,,but,, they started this stupid shit in tenn. and miss. last year,, southern redneck strong-holds. if they pass one of these bills in either place,,, i'll be amazed. appears to me, they would pick easier places, *%#@*^#$%*.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    i almost couldn't beleive it,,but,, they started this stupid shit in tenn. and miss. last year,, southern redneck strong-holds. if they pass one of these bills in either place,,, i'll be amazed. appears to me, they would pick easier places, *%#@*^#$%*.
    HOW THE F***ing HELL is it in South Carolina? This is supposed to be one of the more gun friendly states...

Son of a *****

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    It's dead people, like this thread.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    Don''t know how to do the link thing but if you go to youtube and search ammo serialization, there is an inteview with Cam Edwards of NRA news with Russ Ford, the guy who came up with the idea. It is 5 or 6 parts but it shows how rediculous and idea it is when the guy that patented the idea cannot even tell how it would be done.