Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSN Solvent Trap article.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Keep in mind that this is the same guy who decided to have the ATF expand the definition of machinegun to include bump stocks when anyone who can read knows they're not machine guns.
    Yeah, I think everyone in the gun community is aware of that one. And it set precedent that the ATF is still trying to feast off of.

Feedback Score
    BTW, I wasn't disagreeing with your statement but just wanted to point out that we can't count on him to have our backs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Yeah. My damned dogs will bark, and I'm trying to quietly shut them up.
    Barking dogs,,, no one home and one is not required to open the door.

Feedback Score
    BTW, I wasn't disagreeing with your statement but just wanted to point out that we can't count on him to have our backs.
    Our politicians and government employed are the enemy that is destroying and bankrupting this nation and Trumps is well full of balonga. The crooked Hillary isn't in jail.

Feedback Score
    No worries. I didn't take it as if you were. There are very few politicians left who are second amendment absolutionists. Most of them give lip service, if at all. Even SCOTUS, given recent refusals to take of 2A challenges, has weakened since Bruin IMHO. We are increasingly on our own.

Feedback Score
    I just love how the text of the article still manages to swing to defend atf.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12