Thread: YHM Fatcat Conjugal

Feedback Score

YHM Fatcat Conjugal

First off, I really dig this can. I like weird shit so there is that too, so....

Can came in to my SOT last week and got to take it out for a test spin over the weekend. I had just done a night shoot the night prior running my Polo K and my Polo on my G$ barreled 11.5 SBR (which was more fun than an adult should be allowed to have in the dark and fully clothed.)

Only had time to put one mag through it and on an indoor range, so YMMV. But this is also the same range I shot all my cans at while they were in jail so I feel I have a decent frame of reference.

It is short. And I like that on my 11.5. Can't wait to try it on my 10.3. It is gassy. More gassy than my Polo K and I would say on par with the full size Polo when shot indoors. The tone is deeper than the Polo K but it is also a bit louder. I could definitely see being able to use this can in a home defense situation and not blowing out your ear drums, for example. And comparing it to a Polo or Polo K, two cans who sat at the top of the Pew Science charts for a while, is probably asking a bit too much. I also put a Rearden Atlas on it as that is what I am standardized on but would not hesitate to use the CRX that came with it. Can't speak to flash signature but I didn't see any visible fire balls when behind the gun (as compared to my buddy's Socom Mini which was an absolute fire ball on first round that was pretty obnoxious and visible when you were shooting it the night prior.) Had a silhouette target set up at 25 and didn't have a problem keeping controlled pairs in the 9 ring. So recoil impulse seems to be decent as well.

Overall I like this can a lot. I have zero remorse buying it. The only downside I could see is it's going to be impossible to fit a suppressor cover on it. And the potential for can shadow with a WML mounted.
    Last edited by Dutch110; 12-19-23 at 12:54.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for the impressions. Interesting little can for sure, and a nice value for the money.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Thanks for the impressions. Interesting little can for sure, and a nice value for the money.
    The free tax stamp got me. Not gonna lie. If it weren't for that I probably would have just got another Polo K.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I looked at one of these the other day...Looks like a nice little can.

The Cat Ass endcap is a hilarious bonus