Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A lame "What pistol should I buy" post -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    I will jump in and suggest a p226 legion also (or a 229 if you want a compact). Some people hate sigs ergos. I was one of those people until I tried a legion. I realized with a few upgrades, which are present on the legion series, the p226 is a great gun, and has actually become my favorite.

A LTT beretta is also an outstanding gun. I currently don't own one, but that is because I prefer the sig platform more. The new 92x series of gun are pretty good for the money also.

I won't say much on the cz's. I had both a cajunized p01 and p07, but I never fell in love with the cz's and I personally would go with the 92 or sig over cz, but there are many who disagree.

I too was a long time glock shooter. My glock collection is slowly dwindling. Now that I have discovered HK's LEM trigger with the trey guns short reset, I might have no use for a striker fired gun outside of a micro gun.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
    P30 light LEM with Gray Guns SRT is quickly becoming my favorite polymer gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Just get the Alien Creator and be done with it!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    I like the metal IWI baby eagle. P226 Legions are nice. The SP2022 can be had pretty cheaply but is polymer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It looks like the OP won't be returning to his thread, so I followed my advice for him.

I found a Sig P226 Legion SAO for a price I couldn't resist. It expect it to become one of my primary carry pistols, and I'll also get a holster for it for my battle belt.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Ha! I will. Im still kicking tires and went and shot some Sigs. I just dont jive with them. Looking at the HK LEM Light now and have shed the need for a non-poly gun.
    Maybe im just looking for a better / different poly gun.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    Ha! I will. Im still kicking tires and went and shot some Sigs. I just dont jive with them. Looking at the HK LEM Light now and have shed the need for a non-poly gun.
    P30 Light LEM with Gray Guns SRT is where it’s at. Especially with the new 17 round OEM mags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    HK is your better poly gun. No doubt. Grip and reliability are spot on.

PB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12