Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "HOOK IT UP"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

"HOOK IT UP"

A buddy of mine from work handed over this brand new Colt 6920 to me along with his credit card info, and told me to "HOOK IT UP".

I am already destroying the remaining balance on his account! I have almost everything ordered already, but I want to hold off on the optic until after the Shot show to see what newly released/updated optics are released. I will post some more pics as the new parts come in....

Feedback Score
    You've got great friends! Not much needed, a bit of lipstick and rouge, I guess.

Feedback Score
    ohhhhhh boy ! what a good friend you are ! lol

Feedback Score
    Be careful there....after your done "Hooking it up" you may not want to "Give it back".
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Can I give you my AR with YOUR CC info and have the same done?

Damn.. that's sick.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Here is what I ordered so far....

*LaRue 12.0 rail
    *Troy low-profile gas block
    *Vltor Emod (BLK)
    *MagPul MIAD (BLK)
    *TangoDown QD vertical grip
    *PRI front&rear flip-up sights
    *Surefire X300/XT switch
    *(6) Fusil 30rd magazines

Just curious which you guys think is better suited for the 16" M4 barrel on the 6920, a 10.0 or 11.0 rail? Anyone have a pic of a LaRue 11.0 mounted on a 16" M4 for reference??? He wants me to set up the X300 in the 12 o'clock "cyclops" position, so I think I may go with the 11.0 to get a slightly longer iron sight radius than it would have with the 10.0. Hmmmmm....decisions, decisions....
    Last edited by nickdrak; 01-09-09 at 07:58.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Here's a link from Mark's website, that shows how various rails look with different barrel lengths:

http://www.laruetactical.com/pics/St...eetsmaller.jpg

Nice rig, be sure and show us what it looks like when it is done.

I have a DD RIS II M4A1 rail on my 6920, just for the 12:00 mounting of an X300. It does work very well for changing from strong to support side.

Good luck!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks! That helps. Now im thinking either 11.0 or 12.0 to cover up the M203 cut on the barrel....

Feedback Score
    Why Fusil mags? I know Pmags arehard to come buy but why not Lancers? They are more cost effective, durable and available, saves your buddy some $ and adds to the "cool" factor.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    So far I am digging the Fusil mags. I have only been able to run 120rds thru the two I have, but they have run flawlessly thus far, and they really seem to be well made.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast