Thread: Centurion Arms 11.5 Complete Upper, C4 Quad Rail, CA BCG, CH & 9315 FH. REDUCED!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Centurion Arms 11.5 Complete Upper, C4 Quad Rail, CA BCG, CH & 9315 FH. REDUCED!

SOLD -- I am offering for sale one Centurion Arms 11.5” Upper. This Upper is like new, with less than 100 rounds fired through it since I purchased it new from Centurion Arms. The barrel is cold hammer forged and is chrome lined, with a 1/7 twist. It also features a Centurion Arms bolt carrier group and charging handle. The handguard is a 10” Centurion Arms C4 quad rail, which is considered as one of the best available. The muzzle device is a Centurion Arms 9315 three prong flash hider. I am offering this for sale simply because I recently acquired another SBR Upper and decided to use the Centurion Arms lower that I already had SBR'd that this Upper had been on. To duplicate this Upper from Centurion Arms will cost over $1200, plus tax and shipping. Reduced to just $795 shipped to the lower 48. Payment by USPS MO or personal check is preferred. Photos available on request (please send me your email via PM). -- SOLD
    Last edited by kyjd75; 01-26-24 at 03:48.