Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URG-I + Surefire 300SPS = Hollywood pew pew quiet

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Javon View Post
    Did you read what I said? I said Surefire advertises that it’s their quietest suppressor.
    Right. But they hardly "[kept] their cards close to their vest when discussing their own technologies" as to why the 300 SPS is much better at acoustic attention than the SOCOM series. The length isn't really relevant, given that the 300 SPS is still shorter than the SOCOM762-RC/RC2, but still has far better acoustic attenuation.

The more interesting issue is more that the 300 SPS when combined with the URG-I upper is perceived to be quieter than even a 20", given that the URG-I come in either 11.5" or else 14.5".
    Last edited by Defaultmp3; 02-11-24 at 19:28.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    hopefully will have range time this week to post a video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaultmp3 View Post
    Right. But they hardly "[kept] their cards close to their vest when discussing their own technologies" as to why the 300 SPS is much better at acoustic attention than the SOCOM series. The length isn't really relevant, given that the 300 SPS is still shorter than the SOCOM762-RC/RC2, but still has far better acoustic attenuation.

The more interesting issue is more that the 300 SPS when combined with the URG-I upper is perceived to be quieter than even a 20", given that the URG-I come in either 11.5" or else 14.5".
    I was talking about their TDP’s and proprietary technologies. Someone did a long video (I think it might have been Garandthumb” who did a video at the Surefire facility and there were places they weren’t allowed to see and certain specific things they weren’t allowed to say. That’s what I was referring to. I doubt their patent for the suppressor has expired yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12