Thread: Strelok Pro / Getting a new Iphone......

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Strelok Pro / Getting a new Iphone......

PSA: I upgraded my Iphone 11 to a 15 in October and since Strelok Pro was no longer in the Apple store, it didn't transfer over and I could no longer use.

(I contacted Apple support and they told me to do a phone to phone xfer instead of an icloud backup transfer to the new phone and neither of those processes would restore the application I had purchased.)

I had resigned myself to keeping the Iphone 11 as a range only phone, which isn't really what I wanted to do.

So, I'm over on the Hide and there is a post there about how to get it working. Damned if it didn't work perfectly. This post is to show you how to get Strelok working on your new phone at zero cost and very quickly.

Application Required: Imazing https://imazing.com/
    Video on how to transfer:

This guy shows you how to move a different application, but it works the same with Strelok.

Pro Tip: Go into Strelok Pro settings in the Strelok application and export all of your settings to icloud before transferring the application.

Hopefully someone finds this useful.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Well done HK, thank you.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    When I upgraded from a Samsung S20 to S23, the app transferred to the new phone and kept all my previously loaded data. It must just be an Apple issue.
    In heavenly love abiding, no change my heart shall fear;
    and safe is such confiding, for nothing changes here:
    the storm may roar without me, my heart may low be laid;
    but God is round about me, and can I be dismayed?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    this is great info, thanks for sharing.

I'man androiduserbut have had to do similarthings for other apps.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas24 View Post
    When I upgraded from a Samsung S20 to S23, the app transferred to the new phone and kept all my previously loaded data. It must just be an Apple issue.
    The Samsung store hasn't banned the app because of the Russian owner. Google store and Apple have banned it.