Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Democrats are Moving to Bar Republicans from Ballots Nationwide

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you think someone is guilty of a crime, charge them and let due process play out. If someone is found guilty of insurrection then by all means boot them from the ballot and bar them from office.

Though to just say someone is guilty of something…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Listen. Tell. Run Like Hell.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, that would be the legal way it's supposed to be done, everyone gets there day in Court.
    So how long has the Left, sat on this waiting for the clock to run down till the final few seconds before doing anything?
    How did and Who did the determination that there was insurrection and Trump did it?
    Did they Poll Whoopie Goldberg and Hillary Clinton and decide they were right and just went with it?
    I saw something the other day about how the Left is convinced Trump will unconstitutionally use his Presidential Powers against them. Holy Smokes, the Leftist Democrats have pretty much written the book on Presidential Abuse of Powers.
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-06-24 at 22:35.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well, that would be the legal way it's supposed to be done, everyone gets there day in Court.
    So how long has the Left, sat on this waiting for the clock to run down till the final few seconds before doing anything?
    How did and Who did the determination that there was insurrection and Trump did it?
    Did they Poll Whoopie Goldberg and Hillary Clinton and decide they were right and just went with it?
    I saw something the other day about how the Left is convinced Trump will unconstitutionally use his Presidential Powers against them. Holy Smokes, the Leftist Democrats have pretty much written the book on Presidential Abuse of Powers.
    Once this goes to SCOTUS and gets knocked down Trump should sue for a civil rights violation. I’m no lawyer but presumption of guilt with baseless barring him from access to public office certainly sounds like a civil rights issue.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecWired View Post
    Once this goes to SCOTUS and gets knocked down Trump should sue for a civil rights violation. I’m no lawyer but presumption of guilt with baseless barring him from access to public office certainly sounds like a civil rights issue.

Their entire MO is always maintaining offense. Put them on defense and they’re out of their element.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Their entire MO is always maintaining offense. Put them on defense and they’re out of their element.
    Biden is accused of rape by Tara Reid. Start knocking him off ballots for being a rapist.

See how see how Joe Scarborough and Whoopi report on that.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecWired View Post

Honestly. I’m not going to hold my breath on SCOTUS. Things will get sporty when half the states wipe GOP off the ballot while the other half do it to the DNC. Could be a good way to actually shut down government. Nobody got elected this time round.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Honestly. I’m not going to hold my breath on SCOTUS. Things will get sporty when half the states wipe GOP off the ballot while the other half do it to the DNC. Could be a good way to actually shut down government. Nobody got elected this time round.

As a though exercise, I like it. No one gets 270, so the office is vacated. No one is allowed to do anything until the rift is closed enough to elect a new POTUS.

In reality it would allow the Democrats to sieze power and do what they always claim Trump would do, refuse to peacefully cede the office. When Biden claims Trump is a fascist Nazi who wants to be a dictator, that's just a roadmap of what they're already planning to do themselves.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    As a though exercise, I like it. No one gets 270, so the office is vacated. No one is allowed to do anything until the rift is closed enough to elect a new POTUS.

In reality it would allow the Democrats to sieze power and do what they always claim Trump would do, refuse to peacefully cede the office. When Biden claims Trump is a fascist Nazi who wants to be a dictator, that's just a roadmap of what they're already planning to do themselves.
    Actually, at <270 it goes to the House. States vote based how their reps vote, each state gets one vote, or something like that. Not a new election.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Actually, at <270 it goes to the House. States vote based how their reps vote, each state gets one vote, or something like that. Not a new election.
    Cept if all federal candidates are wiped from ballots cause feelz, then what.

It’s a mere thought exercise, cause the GOP doesn’t have the balls to actually fight. Their loyalty is to the Uniparty 100%, so they would concede everything so long as their select few are allowed to baithe in the taxpayer funded communal shower.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123