Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: So God gave us Trump.

Feedback Score

So God gave us Trump.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldT...03421569603715

Yeah this is just all kinds of phucked up.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Which part? What?

I see over the top corny perhaps.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Which part? What?
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    I wish we had a laugh button on here. That guy is about the least religious guy I can think of. I’m really not sure how the religious right supports him.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific5th View Post
    I wish we had a laugh button on here. That guy is about the least religious guy I can think of. I’m really not sure how the religious right supports him.
    If you draw a hard line at pedophiles, theres not really any other options.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific5th View Post
    Trump’s evangelical voters remain loyal as he violates the Ten Commandments

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...-commandments/

Feedback Score
    OK we get it tn1911, you’re a Joe Biden supporter. At this point your most likely choices will be DJT or FJB.

You’re in the FJB camp, cool story bro.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    OK we get it tn1911, you’re a Joe Biden supporter. At this point your most likely choices will be DJT or FJB.

You’re in the FJB camp, cool story bro.
    Hey man, nice try here!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I’m not sure how recognizing that Trump is a cringey jackass makes you a Biden supporter. I’m sure I’m gonna have to vote for Trump again next time but I still think the man is an embarrassment.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I’m not sure how recognizing that Trump is a cringey jackass makes you a Biden supporter. I’m sure I’m gonna have to vote for Trump again next time but I still think the man is an embarrassment.
    I'm also pretty sure the Media in order to push more Leftist policy and usher in another lunatic like Biden, do everything in their power to present Trump as incompetent.
    There are actually some AI generated photos out there being pushed by Hollywood Celebrities that show Trump on Epstein's jet, flying with a dozen or so underage girls.
    Now that's out there, out there in the MSM right now and I guarantee someone believes that shit.
    So I will draw a hard line at Pedophilia and ask again "Why are Leftists more upset about Trump not being on the list than the hundreds of names of Democrats, Leftists and their Donors on the list?
    Don't like him fine, have you the balls to lead, because they'll ruin you also.

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast