Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird private message “christcuck”

Feedback Score

Weird private message “christcuck”

I have no idea what prompted this message. The person that sent it doesn’t receive message back. I don’t even really know what to make of this crap. I’m not even sure what I could have said, I really don’t post much in here. Maybe the person that sent this will respond to this and explain why they sent it.

“i mean, how ****ing stupid are christcucks in this country? simping for a group whose slur is based upon hated of their religion... kike == kikel == circle because kikes don't want to make an x because it's too similar to a cross (hey, do jews in israel use a + sign in the match classes we pay for?). they're an extremely stupid group of people, sir”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well that was a gas tank full of crazy, plus the green stamps to boot.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Send the mods/staff the name of the sender, or just send me the name via PM. They will not be sending any more PM's or posting here again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It wasn't anything you did, I got a couple weird PM's as well from some cat with zero posts, who recently joined. I reported to Sam, because he had recently looked at his profile.

Apparently he needed pen pals, and is now banned. My PM's weren't as wild as yours for the record.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Steyr also received these weird message. It appears that we are under some kind of attack.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    What’s the problem?

Just kidding…

Between the crazies and the UC FBI guys that have to be trolling about, I’m not sure if WillBrink is real anymore…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I got some anti Jew weird rant in my inbox a few months back. Just deleted it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow, somebody doesn't like our Israel thread maybe??

Wonder why it would attack pm's only...weird indeed.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    People be crazy...

The correct response to these loons is to just ignore them.

Is it possible to institute a minimum post level to access PMs similar to the limits on GD? Like you have to make 30 normal posts before you can send insane bullshit over PMs?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My message predated the Hamas massacre if I remember right. Duds spun a comment I made about idiots in general into some anti jew rant.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast