Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elon Musk has gotta have the Blues

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The US military needs Space-X and Starlink worse than Musk needs the US Government.

The free market has MUCH more pull than the government.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    The US military needs Space-X and Starlink worse than Musk needs the US Government.

The free market has MUCH more pull than the government.
    Reading up on this it appears that Elon is somewhat sick of his investors and the childish games they try and play to bilk him out of money.
    He's put some pressure out there saying he would like to take the Company back to private rather than publicly traded.....
    And that's the exact same moment that people began making the drug accusations.
    His response, "If I got here because of the Drugs I'm taking, the shouldn't I take more of them?"
    Of course because of his SpaceX tires to NASA he's taken random drug tests since smoking a small amount of weed on "The Joe Rogan Show." Not a trace of drugs or alcohol has been found in his system.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Space X put more payload in orbit in 2023 than everyone else combined, 98 launches and 98 booster recoveries, that's a pretty amazing record. The record holding booster has been launched 19 times. Can't wait until our commie gov takes the company away from Elon and runs it into the ground.

https://www.space.com/spacex-final-r...3-photos-video
    SpaceX's 97th launch overall for this year marked the seventh flight for X-37B, but the first time the space plane hitched a lift atop a Falcon Heavy rocket. The X-37B/Falcon Heavy launch had been scrubbed several times previously due to bad weather and an issue with ground equipment.

https://spaceflightnow.com/2023/12/2...-satellites-2/
    SpaceX sent off a Falcon 9 first-stage booster for a record-breaking 19th launch just after midnight as it continues the expansion of its Starlink satellite constellation. Liftoff from pad 40 at Cape Canaveral occurred at 12:33 a.m. EST (0533 UTC).

First-stage B1058 was already the fleet leader with 18 prior missions and cemented that position with the Starlink 6-32 mission, which will deliver 23 satellites to orbit. The booster first flew in May 2020 carrying astronauts for the first time on the Demo-2 Crew Dragon mission. It still features a faded NASA ‘worm’ logo from that mission.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-10-24 at 08:15.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Reading up on this it appears that Elon is somewhat sick of his investors and the childish games they try and play to bilk him out of money.
    He's put some pressure out there saying he would like to take the Company back to private rather than publicly traded.....
    SpaceX is and always has been private I think? As in not publicly traded.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Probably referencing Tesla. NRLB case was filed days after the DOJ got its lawsuit for SpaceX not hiring illegals thrown out by a TX judge:
    https://www.reuters.com/legal/spacex...artment%20said.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Elon has managed to raise the ire of certain folks for daring to be different. The attacks won’t stop till he tucks tail or is destroyed. Facts, truth, morality… are inconsequential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Elon has managed to raise the ire of certain folks for daring to be different. The attacks won’t stop till he tucks tail or is destroyed. Facts, truth, morality… are inconsequential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It really exemplifies how the US legal system is so easily manipulated to target and destroy someone, based on nothing more than personal animus. Mens rea should probably apply to malicious prosecutions and torts at this point.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I was speaking of his car Company. He wishes it was still private rather than publicly traded.
    There was some dispute over millions and millions being paid out. I would guess to shit some people up.

Feedback Score
    He was the golden boy for the left up until he bought Twitter. Now they are after him for going off the reservation. It’s what leftists do.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    NASA spoke up today and totally dismissed any idea that Musk is using drugs.
    Apparently they've been monitoring him for 3 years without so much as a beer appearing in his pee.
    I think he needs to take legal action immediately .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12