Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thought you guys would be intrested in this

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It does, she actually has to confront a family who are alive today because of guns.

The chick is from Brockton, MA. I lived in the next town over in Whitman and actually had a Deputy Sheriff offer me his BUG it was so bad at the time (couple officers were shot when kids would just walk up to their cruiser and shoot them).

You also really need to remember that since she does live in MA she has very much been influenced by the Media and liberal democrats from the state who tell them to RELY on 911 to save them from an attacker (or blow a whistle).

Feedback Score
    I have to admit that program seemed to be one of the most unbiased representations of both sides of the fence that I have seen. I just wish more in the media actually tried as hard as this show did to remove bias from thier reporting.

While they didn't go as in depth as I would like I think it represented both sides fairly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The pizza shop was funny, the girl couldn't have been more nonchalant about the city girl carrying a gun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by An Undocumented Worker View Post
    I have to admit that program seemed to be one of the most unbiased representations of both sides of the fence that I have seen. I just wish more in the media actually tried as hard as this show did to remove bias from thier reporting.

While they didn't go as in depth as I would like I think it represented both sides fairly.
    I agree, I was quite shocked to see the guy talking about how he defended his family and her honest response. I wouldn't have thought they would actually include such footage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12